LOCATION & TRANSPORTATION DETAILS:
- Please type “31 İZZETTİN SK.” into Goo...le Map and you will see it.
- The SEA is just around the corner. Walk 100 metre (320 feet) to the sea side for a walking or for a relaxing coffee. We guarantee that you will LOVE the location of the flat.
- Our guests will make the most of ISTANBUL with our suggestions and assistance during their time here. As a family run business, we try our best to make our guests feel at HOME.
- The NEIGHBOURHOOD is very lively with lots of CAFES, BARS, RESTAURANTS, PUBLIC TRANSPORTATIONS and WALKING AREAS as well as SEA SIDE.
- Kadikoy is at the ASIAN SIDE of Istanbul where you can have more real taste of local Turkish hospitality than other touristical places.
- FERRY PORTS (Vapur) to KARAKOY, KABATAS, BESIKTAS, EMINONU and PRINCESS ISLANDS are at 1 min. walking distance where all Hagia Sophia, Grand Bazaar etc. are located. You take a nice FERRY trip in the morning with the Turkish TEA and SİMİT (turkish bagel) and you will be at the historical peninsula in 20 minutes.
- SABANCI UNIVERSITY shuttles and public buses such as 14B are passing in front of our house. Also, the flat is at 2 mins. walking distance to the MAIN BUS STATION in Kadikoy. You can take the buses from here to all parts of Kadikoy including the AIRPORTS (ATATURK and SABIHA). Furthermore, DOGUS, OKAN and MARMARA UNIVERSITIES are within 15 mins. of walking distance.
- METROBUS (Sogutlucesme) which is the newest bus service is only 7 mins. away from us. This bus works like a train as it has its own lanes (joins the traffic only passing from the Bosphorus Bridge).
- NATIONAL RAIL (T.C.D.D) service is very close as well (HAYDARPASA). Trains go to intercity destinations as well as intracity. (There are maintenance works are on-going at the moment so you can take these trains from Sogutlucesme as well)
- YELLOW MINIBUSES work on 7 / 24 basis from TAKSIM and BOSTANCI. They also pass in front of your flat.
- BLUE MINIBUSES to Maltepe, Kartal area also work on 7 / 20 basis which also pass on the same road (Rihtim Caddesi).
- Basically, we are not only in the CENTRE of KADIKOY, but also in the CENTRE of ISTANBUL.
FLAT & ROOM DETAILS:
- Flat has 2 BEDROOMS, 1 BATHROOM, 1 LIVING AREA and a KITCHEN.
- 2 bedrooms are DOUBLE and one of them has also an EXTRA SOFA BED so the flat can easily accommodate 5 PEOPLE.
- All rooms have got ALL FURNITURES such as desk, chair, wardrobe, beds, linens, FANS and VENTILATORS for cooling etc...
- There is UNLIMITED WIRELESS INTERNET in the flat.
- KITCHEN HAS ALL utilities incl. FRIDGE, CUTLERIES, PAN & POTS, PLATES, DINING TABLE w/ 4 CHAIRS etc…
- Bathroom has all details plus a WASHING MACHINE.
- Uninterrupted 24 hours HOT WATER available.
- HEATING system is powerful and all rooms have radiators.
- Long-termers, get 30% DISCOUNT!! (3 months or more)
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$11 / night after 4 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Me and my 15 year old son spent a wonderful week in Istanbul. Barans flat proved to be everything we hoped for and a perfect home base from which to explore the city. Virtually at the ferry docks but in a quiet street, with a supermarket and bakery in the next street and a marvelous lokantasi just around the corner.
Clean, spacious enough for us, Cooking facities, a fridge and a good shower. We will be back!
Our stay at Barans apartment was very nice.
The building is very close to the shore and the ferry in 2-3 minutes by (website hidden)'s situated in Kadikoy which is a very nice neighbourhood.
He even secured us a parking lot just outside of the building and it was watched by a guy who has a shop on the other side of the road so we were very comfortable with leaving our car.
Our host told us everything we needed to know about transport and told us about the istanbul card which costs 7 liras and is very good if you travel from 1 side to another(it was 5 of us and it repayed it self after only 2 rides!!)
Baran's flat is very nice, clean and cosy. You will find everything you need there and the location is also very attractive for long and short stays. Its close to the sea, ferries and buses and shops. Baran was a wonderful host, he helped out whenever he could. We had a great time there!
We only rented the apartment for 4 days but it was well worth it, the location is great, the flat is very close to the ferries as well as A LOT of very nice places for food and shopping. The apartment was clean and Baran was a great host who was always accessible before and during our stay.
A good stay for such a nice price, would recommend.
This isn't the exact flat I stayed in while in Kadikoy- it was another one of Baran's that he rents out. He was a nice and accommodating landlord. There were rarely any problems, and if there were, they would be fixed right away.
My one complaint about the apartment I stayed in was that the common area/living room area did not have a window so there was no fresh air coming in and that was more of a problem in the hot months. I lived in his flat from feb-june. Other than that it was fine and close to busses/ferries and anything one could really need.
J'ai passé 9 nuits chez Baran. L'appartement est très bien situé, dans une rue tranquille d'Ortakoy, sur la rive asiatique d'Istanbul, à 10 minutes à pied des ferry. J'ai loué une des 3 chambres de l'appartement.
Dans la chambre, il y a un lit 2 places, une table, un fauteuil, des rangements, bref tout ce qu'il faut. On partage la cuisine, le séjour, les toilettes et la salle de bain avec les autres locataires. C'est un appartement calme, dans un immeuble calme. J'ai eu plaisir à y revenir le soir après avoir visité Istanbul, ville toujours très animée.
Baran est un hôte fiable et attentionné.
Baran's apartment was clean and neat and we shared the flat with some other boarders, all of whom were very friendly and helpful. We never met Baran but his mother let us in and showed us the room. She was very patient and helpful, even though she didn't speak very much English. All in all, it was a great place to stay to explore the Asia side of Istanbul!