About this listing
A classy & trendy place where location is key and comfort is paramount. Brand new beds, easy access to all the major subway lines and large open floor plan to comfortably fit many. Beautiful lakeside and city skylines are just a bonus
+ Wake up to views of Lake Michigan
+ West Elm Bed Linens
+ Keurig Gourmet Coffee
+ 42" TV
+ New King Bed (sleeps 2) one Sofa sleeper (sleeps 1) & two memory foam mattresses for guests (sleeps 2)
Entire place & Amenities floor
Interaction with Guests
As much or as little as you want. We respond quickly to text messages and email.
This is River North, known for trendy restaurants, a dynamic night life, and its close proximity to Magnificent Mile, the Merchandise Mart, the Loop and public transportation. with a Walkscore rating of 97/100. New Jewel Osco is a block away from grocery shopping and some of Chicago's finest and trendiest restaurants, bars, and clubs stake their reputation in this bustling neighborhood.
The Everything Guide to River North:
R E D E Y E . C O M
Steps away from the Brown and Red CTA Line.
Near Divvy Bike Sharing locations
Cabs / UberX / Lyft are $10 to get around anywhere in the City.
From O'Hare Airport
Take the Blue Line Subway towards Forest Park (32 min)
Take the Brown Line Subway towards Kimball (5 min)
We're right by the Brown Line
From Midway Airport
Take the Orange Line Subway towards the Loop (30 min)
Take the Brown Line Subway towards Kimball (5 min)
From the Metra Station
Walk 20 minutes
or you can call UberX ($10 off using EFUKM promo Code) to get around the city
Only 1.2 miles away
We hope you enjoy your stay, but please be considerate of a few house rules:
- Some buildings don't like frequent guests. If someone asks you for any reason about your stay, you can just let them know you are my personal guests (as you are!), without mentioning airbnb.
- Please refrain from knocking on other people's doors. If you have any questions, or anything that you'd like to ask for, kindly contact us.
- This smoke-free building prohibits smoking, including the balcony. Please do not smoke near the building. Smoking will forfeit the security deposit.
- Please remove your shoes before walking inside
- Please be considerate of our neighbors and ask if you would like to bring a friend to visit
- Please keep things quiet in the building. Any noise violation would result in a security deposit forfeit.
- Please return keys to proper place before departure. Lost access fobs will incur a $150 fee for replacement
- No candles or open flames
- Please let me know If there is any damage to the apartment. We can usually work it out pretty easily
- Please clean up promptly if you cook or bring food into the apartment
- Do turn off the air/heat and lights when you leave the apartment
- At the end of your stay, please try to leave the apartment in the same condition as when you arrived (help our cleaners :)
- The Golden Rule: Treat the apartment like your own home
- Enjoy your stay!
Bottom line: I would stay here again, but only during the summer months to do walking touristy things.
Unit was amazing; fantastic views of the lake and downtown; outstanding pool area and ultra-modern feel; location is very close to Navy Pier and within blocks of great restaurants and shopping; great value!
The Apartment was modern with everything you could need. The building is located right next to the Navy Pier. This gave us great views of the Lake. It is only a couple blocks from the Pier and only a few from Michigan Ave. The host was very responsive and answered any questions i had right away.
The host canceled this reservation 13 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Beautiful home and ideal location for where I needed to be for the conference I was attending. There were some issues with the internet but Nuna and her amazing brother were on top of it and got it resolved as quickly as possible. The bed was ridiculously comfortable! Will definitely stay here again when I come back to Chicago.
The apartment was very very nice, key situation however was odd. Neighborhood and amenities amazing, but sneaking into building as a guest was a little odd, but overall a great experiance.
I stayed in the 1 BR French Suite for five nights on business and was very comfortable. I mention the name because not all of the reviews here seem to be for this particular apartment. The building itself has some great amenities including a good gym and outdoor pool/hot tub/grilling/dining area that seems to be very well used.
Nuna's apartment was perfect for my needs: convenient to where I needed to be and had a kitchen with enough equipment so that I could cook dinner a few nights instead of having to go out to eat. And there is a Whole Foods about three blocks away, which was great.
There was a pretty substantial delay in getting into the apartment because the wrong keys were in the lockbox, and I would encourage Nuna and her team to think about ways to avoid that problem in the future.
All in all, I had an excellent experience in this apartment and would very much like to stay here on future trips to Chicago.
This host has 203 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Nuna
I am Nuna, the oldest of six children in our family of eight. After several years as a Princeton Review academic consultant, I will be attending University of Chicago in the fall for a teaching graduate program.
Growing up in big family meant we never had the luxury to stay in nicer hotels or even travel by plane. We want to offer our family and friends a 5 star accommodation as a thank you for their hospitality over the years. Family, friends and colleagues are all welcome to stay when they visit us in Chicago. We only ask that you donate to a charity of your choice and help our cause to fight for education.
Our "Zen Den" has been designed to reflect our family values and ideals.
Nuna : Amazing views
Unpok: Great location
Sunoh: Aesthetic design
Myongeun: Space with personality
Eunhae - Incredible hospitality
Juhee - Easy walkability
We hope you enjoy your stay and give us feedback so we can constantly offer the best Zen Den experience to you. We currently only manage our family and friend's properties at the moment, but hope one day we can offer the Zen Den experience to everyone beyond Chicago.