About this listing
A classy & trendy place where location is key and comfort is paramount. Brand new beds, easy access to all the major subway lines and large open floor plan to comfortably fit many. Beautiful lakeside and city skylines are just a bonus
+ Wake up to views of Lake Michigan
+ West Elm Bed Linens
+ Keurig Gourmet Coffee
+ 42" TV
+ New King Bed (sleeps 2) one large Sofa (sleeps 1) & two memory foam mattresses for guests (sleeps 2)
Entire place & Amenities floor
Interaction with Guests
As much or as little as you want. We respond quickly to text messages and email.
This is River North, known for trendy restaurants, a dynamic night life, and its close proximity to Magnificent Mile, the Merchandise Mart, the Loop and public transportation. with a Walkscore rating of 97/100. New Jewel Osco is a block away from grocery shopping and some of Chicago's finest and trendiest restaurants, bars, and clubs stake their reputation in this bustling neighborhood.
The Everything Guide to River North:
R E D E Y E . C O M
Steps away from the Brown and Red CTA Line.
Near Divvy Bike Sharing locations
Cabs / UberX / Lyft are $10 to get around anywhere in the City.
From O'Hare Airport
Take the Blue Line Subway towards Forest Park (32 min)
Take the Brown Line Subway towards Kimball (5 min)
We're right by the Brown Line
From Midway Airport
Take the Orange Line Subway towards the Loop (30 min)
Take the Brown Line Subway towards Kimball (5 min)
From the Metra Station
Walk 20 minutes
or you can call UberX ($10 off using EFUKM promo Code) to get around the city
Only 1.2 miles away
We hope you enjoy your stay, but please be considerate of a few house rules:
- Some buildings don't like frequent guests. If someone asks you for any reason about your stay, you can just let them know you are my personal guests (as you are!), without mentioning airbnb.
- Please refrain from knocking on other people's doors. If you have any questions, or anything that you'd like to ask for, kindly contact us.
- This smoke-free building prohibits smoking, including the balcony. Please do not smoke near the building. Smoking will forfeit the security deposit.
- Please remove your shoes before walking inside
- Please be considerate of our neighbors and ask if you would like to bring a friend to visit
- Please keep things quiet in the building. Any noise violation would result in a security deposit forfeit.
- Please return keys to proper place before departure. Lost access fobs will incur a $150 fee for replacement
- No candles or open flames
- Please let me know If there is any damage to the apartment. We can usually work it out pretty easily
- Please clean up promptly if you cook or bring food into the apartment
- Do turn off the air/heat and lights when you leave the apartment
- At the end of your stay, please try to leave the apartment in the same condition as when you arrived (help our cleaners :)
- The Golden Rule: Treat the apartment like your own home
- Enjoy your stay!
Nuna was very prompt in her responses. The location cannot be beat for downtown Chicago. The building amenities were top-notch especially the pool and business lounge area.
Very impressive property. Good location. Fantastic amenities in the apartment
The apartment was located really close to the festival. But I did not like the interior. The furnitures are old and in bad shape. You can not fit 6 people there!
Staying a Nuna and Guest's place was nice. Prefect location and amenities in the building itself.
Swimming area was most appreciate.
Nuna's service was good and responsive. The apartment was not very clean but you forget everything when you see the view.
Bottom line: I would stay here again, but only during the summer months to do walking touristy things.
Unit was amazing; fantastic views of the lake and downtown; outstanding pool area and ultra-modern feel; location is very close to Navy Pier and within blocks of great restaurants and shopping; great value!
This host has 215 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Nuna
I am Nuna, the oldest of six children in our family of eight. After several years as a Princeton Review academic consultant, I will be attending University of Chicago in the fall for a teaching graduate program.
Growing up in big family meant we never had the luxury to stay in nicer hotels or even travel by plane. We want to offer our family and friends a 5 star accommodation as a thank you for their hospitality over the years. Family, friends and colleagues are all welcome to stay when they visit us in Chicago. We only ask that you donate to a charity of your choice and help our cause to fight for education.
Our "Zen Den" has been designed to reflect our family values and ideals.
Nuna : Amazing views
Unpok: Great location
Sunoh: Aesthetic design
Myongeun: Space with personality
Eunhae - Incredible hospitality
Juhee - Easy walkability
We hope you enjoy your stay and give us feedback so we can constantly offer the best Zen Den experience to you. We currently only manage our family and friend's properties at the moment, but hope one day we can offer the Zen Den experience to everyone beyond Chicago.