Hollywood is the crown jewel of Los Angeles. The Whitley Hollywood Retreat sits prominently in the center of it all!
Walk to shopping, dining, nightlife... step outside the retreat and it's all waiting for you. With highway 101 a short ride away and the metro one block away, you can easily get around town including West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Burbank, Santa Monica and point beyond.
Walk to pantages theatre
Walk to Hollywood & vine
Walk to wax museum
Walk to to Graumans theatre
Walk to the Kodak theatre, home of the Academy Awards
Walk to the el capitan theatre
Walk to the Egyptian theatre
5 minutes to West Hollywood
Walk to Hollywood Walk of Fame
2 Blks to Hollywood Blvd
Walk to Hollywood Bowl
Walk to the Hollywood Museum
5 Minutes to Universal Studios
5 MINUTES UNIVERAL CITY WALK
3 bedrooms :
2 with King Size beds
1 with Queen
All have Ensuite bathrooms & showers
1 has a tub
I pod doc/ alarm clock
Kitchen is decked with gourmet pots,pans, stemware
Kitchen Island for cooking and eating
Kitchen table for eating
Large dining room table
Large living room with french doors to deck
Community Gourmet Kitchen
1600 square feet with a 1650 sq foot outside deck!
Whitley Annex features:
•1000 square foot space
•Gated patio with keyless entry
•Option to use as guest room with bathroom
•Option to use as office
•Additional fees apply
Other Things to Note
If your stay is greater than 14 days we require a mandatory In-stay cleaning during your stay that is NOT POSSIBLE TO CHARGE THROUGH AIRBNB QUOTE. An in stay cleaning on a 14 day or more stay will be at a discounted rate of $95. This is a separate fee and can’t be calculated in the airbnb rate.
MUST sign Third Power Hospitality reservation AGREEMENT:
1.Smoking is allowed outside only. Any presence of smoke in the house will result in a full forfeit of deposit.
Smoking must take place outside with doors closed so there is no presence of smoke in the house.
2. Pets are not permitted unless previously agreed and pet agreement signed.
3. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 20 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent unless previously approved.
4.You must be respectful of the neighbors concerning noise. Noise complaints may result in forfeit of deposit. (Comply with Los Angeles no noise law before 8 am and beyond 10 pm)
5.Third Power Hospitality is not liable for anything left behind after check out.
6. Owners/ Manager does not assume any liability for loss,damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas electricity or plumbing.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- the maximum number of guests is limited to the number of persons stated above listed in total in party. At no time will there be more than 4 guests over number in party listed gather on the premises.
8. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
9. Weekly or bi weekly cleaning service can be arranged for additional fee.
10. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense or false number of occupants will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
11. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
12. RAIN OR STORM POLICY –: No refunds will be given, we highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
13. TRAVEL INSURANCE: We highly recommend your purchase travel insurance. If you wish to purchase travel insurance, go to (website hidden) for details and to purchase.
Must sign Third Power Hospitality reservation agreement
The house and overall experience was amazing. Great location in the middle of Hollywood and close to everywhere. We all felt the house was even better in person that it was in the pictures. Key pickup/drop off was easy, house was clean, etc. I'd highly recommend this place.
We had a wonderful experience at the Whitley Retreat! We would love to go back again and will definitely refer friends! It was beautiful, clean, cozy, and very comfortable. Easy to get right in without needing to meet with anyone. Loved the accessibility!! Overall experience 10/10
We had a wonderful stay here. The space was delightful and convenient. The host was so nice and helpful. We really enjoyed staying in Hollywood Whitley retreat and must come again next summer.
Anastasia and her team were very professional. They accommodated our needs and provided a seamless check in and check out process. The Whitely Retreat is most definitely epic and is very appropriately named, as the house's luxurious design makes it very much feel like you are in a retreat. The location is perfect for anyone who is interested in easy access to all the amenities of Hollywood. Enjoy!
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it. I am really surprised by your comments in regards to your experioence in contacting us. We feel that we are extremely responsive . I am surprised and disappointed. To help us improve, what exactly are you referring to?
Property was beautiful, and communication was great. Would absolutely rent again!!
this is a wonderful place to stay....(we had 8 guys stay and we just wanted a place to lounge, grill, and hangout)....and this was the perfect place.
everything was clean, modern and well designed. the house even had a nest (which i thought was cool given the recent acquisition by (website hidden), but i digress)
location is close enough for things to do in hollywood and well if you have never been to LA before...you end up driving everywhere anyways (2 spots for cars....which was also huge given the residential density of cars)
words cannot describe how awesome the outdoor space is...and it was the real gem (we spent most of our time outdoors)
most of the group was from the east coast and just escaped the polar vortex....so you get the idea.
in the end, we would book again and again and again.
Amazingly lovely house, was even nicer in person than in the photos. The garden was great as well. Everything was in impeccable condition. Would definitely stay there again or recommend to others visiting LA.
This host has 164 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews