About this listing
Wake up to the sound of birds in our tastefully decorated contemporary house. Private, clean and unique. Set on 1.6 acres, we've got trees, deer, chipmunks and more.
5-minute drive to the center of Woodstock where you will find great shopping, restaurants, theater, movies, art galleries and live music. Close distance to hiking trails, swimming in the summer and skiing in the winter, as well as quaint towns and historic sites.
Perfect for 1 or 2 couples seeking adventure, romance or a laid back weekend in the country.
Strict NO PETS policy, no exceptions (we will not answer to inquires with pets, no mater how small or well behaved they are). Max occupancy 4 adults (there are 2 beds only), no futons or sleep couches available. This is a NON-SMOKING home.
Features: • MOVIE SCREEN! Watch movies or TV at night on our pull-down movie screen while enjoying a bowl of our complimentary popcorn! You can bring your own movies or choose from our selection of DVDs. You can also plug your MP3 player to our sound system.
• Large windows with southern exposure and open floor plan that connects living/dining room to a wooden deck with lounge furniture for 4.
• Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and oversized sink.
• Patio with gas grill and outdoor dinning for 4.
• 2 beautiful, romantic and spacious bedrooms with luxury high count cotton linens and pillow top mattresses. USB outlets to charge your devices directly from the wall.
• 2 bathrooms with rain showers and one with double vanity.
• Hi-speed wireless internet.
• ihome with ipod/iphone dock, radio and alarm clock in one bedroom.
• Parking area.
• Pack'n'play, swing and highchair available for babies up to 25 lbs.
Layout: On the main floor you will find the kitchen, dining and living area (movie screen is in the living room) and a full bathroom with shower.
A sliding door opens to our lounge deck on the back. From the deck, a flight of stairs takes you down to our stone patio where there's a grill and outdoor dining, and of course the backyard.
Upstairs, on the second floor, there are two bedrooms and a second full bathroom with double vanity.
While the location is not secluded, our large windows, deck and patio face the woods, making it very private. The front of is mostly for parking and with easy access from the road, which makes it easier in the winter months.
Turistic attractions: 15 minutes to the quaint town of Saugerties, 25 minutes to Phoenicia and Historic Kingston, 35 min to Rhinebeck.
30 minutes to Hunter Mountain and Belleayre Sky Resorts, 15 min to the Ashokan reservoir.
Please read our full Rental Agreement when booking.
Here are some of the most important things to know:
-Smoking is not allowed inside the house and we have a strict no-pet policy.
-No more than 4 adults are allowed in the property overnight.
-Check-in is at 4 pm, and check-out at 11 am. Early check-in or late check-out is usually allowed as long as there aren’t guests in the house on the same day. Please confirm with us before making any plans.
-If extra cleaning is necessary after check-out (excessive use of linens, or too much dirt in kitchen or other areas) an extra fee will be charged. This includes a sink full of dishes.