About this listing
We look forward to sharing one of the most bohemian neighborhoods in the city with you, the Santa Tereza!
Our place is very easily accessible from all downtown transportation. Buses from all over the city (almost) pass close to our place. There are three subway stations a few minutes walk. Or we have parking for you in the building if you bring a car. If you have questions about getting here from the airport, please tell us! It is very easy.
We are near the Parque Municipal, a very pretty park with lots of old and big trees. We are also close to Palácio das Artes, a cultural building with theatres, cafe, bookshop etc. and we are a short walk to many local bars as well.
If you need some tips, feel free to ask us.
You will have a sunny private single bedroom with private bath.
If you want to cook in, we have markets a block away with everything you'll need.
You will either share the apartment with us or with other travelers depending on our bookings.
Breakfast will be available in the fridge and on the table for you every morning.
Our commitment is to provide you:
1. Great Value
2. An impeccably clean room and house
3. A very central location, easy to access everything you want to see in the city and lots of public transit options
4. A comfortable bed
5. Expertise on the city to help make your experience memorable - We're here to help!
6. Assistance if you want it and peace and quiet if you don't.
7. Very flexible check in and check out
8. Good local and healthy breakfast
The house has WiFi and a 42" LCD TV in the living room, which you are welcome to use.
About Hosts: Renata is a Linguistics researcher. She speaks English, French, Portuguese and understands a little bit of Spanish. She is also a language teacher. She loves music, movies and travelling.
Felipe is an International Relationship student. He also speaks English, French and Portuguese. We are friendly, open & enjoy meeting fellow travelers from all backgrounds. We love giving tips about the city that we love. Our motto, “Our home is your home."
Please note: We provide parking but we ask $8 per day. Just tell us if you need parking and we will include it in a special offer to you.
We look forward to making your trip to Belo Horizonte a memorable one!
* No pets allowed.
* No smoking.
* If you cook in, please do the dishes. (The breakfast dishes is on me).
* Please, take off your shoes when you get in the apartment.
No Reviews Yet
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!