i prefer host minimum 2 people
i prefer host minimum 2 peopleThis amazing house is 1km by foot from the COLOSSEO ,IT is in front of Ostiense Train Station (15mt) ,50m away from metro Piramide, 1km away from Trastevere, 10minutes away from Roma Termini, 1km away from Porta Portese market and it is easy to reach any part of rome, and leave to any part of Italy. The house has 3 bedrooms, 1 kitchen/living room, 1 bathroom and two balconies. I live in one of the rooms with my boyfriend and I am very happy to host nice tourists in the other room. I am an English and Portuguese teacher and my boyfriend is a musician, we like to meet new people, exchange ideas, listen to the music, go the reggae concerts e most of all, travel! In our house you will find everything you need e 2 available people that will give you a great welcome!
Please write me always by your profile airbnb!!!not email!!!
Check-in after 22h (10pm) has an extra charge of 10€.
WE ORGANIZE BEAUTIFUL MOMENT WITH OUR SCOUTERS AROUND ROMA LIKE SCOUTER/TOUR .
Interaction with guests
WE(ME AND MY BOYFRIEND) ORGANIZE BEAUTIFUL MOMENT WITH OUR SCOUTERS AROUND ROMA LIKE SCOUTER/TOUR .
Other things to note
Please let us know as soon as possible your place/time of arrival in Rome and time of check-in at home. We need to know this information in order to be at home when you will arrive! There is not reception like in hotel :-)
- PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ANYTHING VALUABLE IN THE APARTMENT, because of some simulations we don't want to have problems with your belongings.
I expect from people to be quiet, respectful, honest and most of all, nice :) it's better to be nice!this is my house,not a hotel!etcc,please don't speak with the neighbours about hotel or bad and breakfast!!!- BE VERY RESPECTFUL OF OUR NEIGHBOURS.
If they get mad at us, we’re going to have problems keeping our project alive. Use common sense and don’t do anything you think might bother them.
- PLEASE DO NOT WEAR HEELS OR ANY SORT OF NOISY SHOES when you walk around the house. Especially at night. This is an old apartment. Our floor is not very rich. People living above us can hear everything.
- DON’T BE LOUD ON THE STAIRS. It takes 30 seconds to get to the front door to our apartment. Please keep it extremely quite as you’re doing so. Especially at night.
- TAKE A SECOND TO MEMORIZE OUR APARTMENT’S DOOR, so that you won’t have problems coming back home. This will also prevent any accidental attempts of breaking into our neighbours’ houses. They might not like that.
- HELP US KEEP THE HOUSE CLEAN by leaving no trace of your activities.
-DON'T LEAVE ANYTHING VALUABLE IN THE ROOM-WE ARE NOT RESPONSABLE!!!
After some unpleasant situation (some simulations...) it is forbidden to leave money in the room.
- KEEP THE NOISE DOWN AFTER 10 PM.
Be aware that other roommates might be asleep as well as the rest of the building
- PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ANY MONEY IN THE ROOM - after some bad experiences, we are not responsible for the money left in the room.
This host has a Strict Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 30 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
This host has 397 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am luca ,I am from Sicily, a beautiful island in the south of Italy.
Now I live in the Eternal city, I go around with my 35 years Vespa, I love night life, reggae and people.
And the sea! I am an island man, I love the sea, I love to spend hours underwater, I love to travel and to relax...
And my passion are percussions... I love the feelings that making music gives me! Sicily is almost Africa…
And obviously the caravan is one of many ways for traveling… I love it1
Life is just one and we must enjoy it!