Situated in the heart of Montréal, this bright and moderne flat will be a great pied-à-terre to discover the city.
The subway is 3 minutes away by foot.
We are located in a quiet street. The flat is well decorated. There is a huge living room, a dining room, a nice bedroom, a well furnished kitchen, a bathroom with shower and bath and a balcony.
All shops are by the flat. We also have great bars and restaurants very close.
- Mont Royal is at 5 minby foot
- Le mile end idem
- le centre ville (métro, bus) or à 15, 20 min by foot
-Le vieux Montréal is accessible by metro or bus very easily
and so is le marché Jean Talon.
- you will find plenty of bars, restaurants and night club on Mont Royal street and boulevard Saint Laurent. Both are very closed from the house.
There is no vis à vis, the flat is bright
- There is a Queen size bed in the room
- a sofa bed in the living room
- we love to cook so the kitchen is very well furnished
- A dining room with 6 chairs
- 2 big desks if you have to work
- a balconny
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$19 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$516 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1688 /month|
Clara's flat was great. It was surprisingly big, and three of us stayed comfortably, one of us on the couch in the living room whose door can be closed for some privacy. There is also a nice big desk by the window in case you need to get some work done.
The location is awesome, it's in the heart of the plateau and in walking distance to the parc Jeanne-Mance, as well as many nice restaurants and bars.
We had a great time and would stay again anytime.
Toute la famille a apprécié le séjour dans votre appartement et aussi le quartier très agréable
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.