About this listing
Lovely souterain in the best area of Amsterdam next to the 5 musea. Cosy 2 bedroom apartment in Amsterdam's Old West (city center, at the canal and main city's attractions). There are 2 double beds and a sleeping couch that can accommodate up to 5/6 people.
The place has a very nice feel with "riviera" style, an open furnished kitchen in the living-room, separate toilet, 2 small private bathrooms with shower and laundry facilities, computer and wireless ADSL internet as well as a small TV with international channels. And for coffee lovers, a Nespresso machine is also at your disposal. All is new and in great state.
The neighbourhood is ideal with lots of restaurants and shops down the street though the place itself is very quiet. One bedroom has windows on the canal and a lovely small patio/garden You'll be staying at a very short walking distance from the Vondelpark and Leidse square with all facilities, including a nice market and '9 streets' (shopping).
In short, the perfect place to stay when you are in Amsterdam!
Check in: after 3 pm. Check in can be flexible as long as there are no other guests. Luggage can be dropped of before -between 11 am and 3 pm, while the apartment is being cleaned.
- Check out: at 11 am. Luggage can be left with us.
- We will provide two sets of keys. If you loose a set, we will charge €100,- for replacing the lock and making new key cuts.
- For Wifi you get the code.
- You may smoke out on the balcony and roof terrace, but NOT inside of the house please!
- Please turn off all lights, heating and power when leaving the house.
- When leaving the house please lock the house door and the front door of the building.
- Please be kind to the neighbors, (no parties please!)
- After 10 pm please take off your shoes, because the wooden floors and the neighbors downstairs
- Sheets, towels and handsoap are included.