Live like Romans with the comforts of home in this beautiful, spacious apartment. Centrally located in charming Monti neighborhood, steps from Santa Maria Maggiore and a short stroll to the Colosseum. Easily sleeps six with new luxe kitchen, modern bathrooms, laundry and building elevator. Lovely custom furniture by local artist.
- The 1500 sqf apartment, on the third floor of a historic building, comfortably sleeps six among three bedrooms, one with two twin beds. Beds feature hand-made linens.
- Sunny and spacious living room with air conditioning, cable TV and wifi.
- Eat-in kitchen renovated six months ago, fully-equipped, including dishwasher.
- Two huge, shiny-new bathrooms, each with a roomy shower.
- Washer and dryer in apartment.
Interaction with Guests
Only at the check-in and check-out, or if guests call me.
Monti, or Rione I, is a truly Roman neighborhood in the heart of the historic center. Here, you can escape the tourist throngs and live among the locals. Browse the galleries and artisanal shops along the gentrified Via Urbana, then stop on the edge of little Piazza della Madonna dei Monti, where you can sip an aperitivo and watch Roman life unfold around the bubbling fountain. The apartment sits in the shadow of Santa Maria Maggiore, one of the city's four grand papal basilicas and is a five to ten minute walk to the Colosseum and the Roman Forum.
The apartment offers easy access (2 minute walk) to both A and B metro lines and Termini station is conveniently located several blocks away. Parking is not included but is easily found in the area.
1.Times: Check-in is at 4.00 PM. Checkout is at 11.00 AM. Check-in is only permitted between 4.00 pm and 10.00 pm. Scheduled or potential late check-ins (after 10.00 pm) MUST BE COMMUNICATED TO THE HOST BEFORE BOOKING AND A 75 EURO LATE CHECK-IN FEE WILL APPLY. The late check-in fee must be paid at the time of arrival at the apartment and no access will be granted to the apartment until such payment is made. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Under no circumstances, including but not limited to flight or train delay, the host will allow late checking without previous communication from the guest and payment of the late check-in fee.
2. Occupancy: ALL PERSONS STAYING IN THE APARTMENT MUST BE REGISTERED AT THE TIME RESERVATIONS ARE MADE. No additional guests will allowed due to the conformance. If you are found to have persons staying at the property who are not named on your Reservation Confirmation, you are in breach of contract and may be denied access to the property. No refunds will be issued if you are refused accommodations due breach of contract. In order to maintain the tranquil setting, no parties of more than six (5) additional persons are allowed without prior permission. The loud parties, bachelor nor bachelorette parties are NOT allowed at all.
3. Waiver of Liability: we shall not accept responsibility for losses to the guests for any claims, including but not limited to:
a) responsibility for personal body injury, death, accident, lost, stolen or damaged property, loss of mental or physical enjoyment, delay or inconvenience.
b) Any delays or changes in schedule or itineraries incurred by any person arising out of any willful or negligent act or omission,
c) the act or omissions of any party,
d) monetary crisis, labor problems, economic changes, mechanical maintenance or construction difficulties or noise, climatic aberrations, local laws, novel or unexpected conditions;
4. Minors: Children under 18 must have proper adult supervision at all times.
5. Pets: Pets are NOT permitted in the apartment.
6. Utilities: Please turn off all electrical appliances and lights when not in use and whenever you leave the apartment.
7. Quiet Hours: Quiet Hours are 10 PM to 8 AM: Please keep all noise levels to a minimum during this time.
8. Smoking: No Smoking is allowed inside of the suites. Smoking is permitted only outside where it does not offend other guests. No candles or fires of any kind are allowed within the apartment.
9. Laundry: You may use the washer and dryer in the apartment room. We are not responsible for any clothing damage or articles left, lost or stolen. Read and follow machine instructions.
10. Damage: Please report any inoperative equipment, damages, dangers or faults immediately. The registered guest is directly responsible for all negligent, accidental, intentional, or unintentional damage to the interior or exterior of the suite or to the common areas, caused by the guest, their family, or their guests, and will be charged for all repairs, replacement, and other related expenses and costs. No Smoking is permitted in the. A 250 Euro cleaning fee will be charged if smoke is detected in the apartment upon departure.
11. Behavior: Occupancy and use of premises and common areas shall not be such as to disturb or offend residents (e.g. guests may not hang towels, garments, etc. from windows, make excessive noise or commotion, etc.). We have the prerogative to remove any disruptive guests with full forfeiture of rent and deposits for any violation of any of these rules.
Gabriella was extremely responsive to any of my emails and questions. She anticipated the information we would need both to travel to the apartment and make the most of our time in Rome. She and her sisters (who met us on arrival and departure) could not have been nicer! Arrival and check in were perfectly organized. Having never traveled to Rome, nor used AirBnB this was extremely appreciated. The 5 min walk to the Termini train station was a real plus for us, a great convenience. The Apartment was exactly as described and perfect for our group. It was clean and well kept, with wonderfully comfortable beds. We loved that the apartment reflected the heart of Italy, and was in a great location to access the key tourist sites, yet removed enough to just experience life in Rome. Thank you for a wonderful stay in Rome. We would LOVE to book this apartment for another visit to Rome.
The apartment was absolutely lovely. Spacious, spotlessly clean, and well supplied with towels, dishes, glasses, dishwasher, high tech shower, washer-dryer, etc. The kitchens and bathroom are recently redone and very nice. The location is central and convenient. Monti is less over run with tourists than many other neighborhoods and this adds to the charm. We walked everywhere in Rome - Spanish Steps, Saint Peters, Piazza Navona, Trastevere, etc. Admittedly we are a walking family - but Rome is a fairly compact and terrific walking city (even in the middle of the winter. Convenience to the train station was helpful for day trips. The two trattorias on the same little street were authentic local cuisine with great pasta dishes and largely for the neighborhood clientelle. Only suggestion is to bring ear plugs for those sleeping in the bedrooms towards the road for evening (e.g. Saturday night) when the Irish pub across the street gets into high gear. Overall, for us it was a 5 star experience.
Gabriella and her sister made us feel very welcome.
My family stayed in casa di lina for two weeks in September. We are a family of five with three girls. This apartment comes very highly recommended from us. Gabriella was waiting for us at the apartment and was very friendly, welcoming and helpful. She has left an excellent guide to the neighbourhood in the apartment and the house manual is informative. The apartment looked just like the photos. It was extremely clean and well equipped. There are three large bedrooms and two big bathrooms which looked recently renovated. The kitchen was easy to cook in when we wanted to eat in. The apartment is light and cosy. Some noise from the street can be heard but it wasn't a big issue for us. The area of Monti is a fantastic place to stay. There are shops, bars, supermarkets and many good places to eat very close by. Termini, the colosseum, piazza Venezia and centro storico are within easy walking distance. We didn't use public transport much but there is a metro stop less than 10 mins walk away. We loved wandering the streets all day and having somewhere so great to return to at night. We loved our time in Rome and will return soon. Thank you so much Gabriella for being a fantastic host.
Gabriella was awesome! My relatives and I had an early flight in so Gabriella let us check in a bit early. Her apt was a 5 minute walk from the train station and the neighborhood is really close to the Colosseum and other popular tourist destinations. The apt has 3 bedrooms, a large kitchen, a living room and two full baths. Very accommodating for our family of 5. Would definitely stay here again!
Gabriella was a great host! The property is very accurate. She made us feel very welcome & the neighborhood was in the perfect location for us. Beds were very comfortable & 6 of us had plenty if hot water. We had a great time in Rome & wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. Gabriella was very good about sending information & things to do. Thank you Gabriella!
Excelente ubicacion. El apartamento es grande y muy bien decorado. Eramos 6 adultos y un bebe. La atencion de gabriella excelente. Un dia nos quedamos sin luz por la noche unas hrs, y al siguiente aun cuando el problema ya se habia resuelto, estuvieron presentes para confirmar que tuvieramos todos los servicios.
We were friendly welcomed at the appartement by Francisca and Gabriela.
The appartement is great, very large bed room, fully equiped and well located to have visit Rome, it also very quiet in spite of beeing close to a lively restaurant zone. We had a great time.
Ciao, my name is Gabriella and I am here to make your vacation truly Roman! My family has lived in the "Quartiere Monti" for 60 years and if you stay at our apartment, you will understand why we love it so much.