Vino Bello is a very luxurious highly rated timeshare condominium resort on Tripadvisor, with a free daily shuttle to and from downtown!
VINO BELLO RESORT is a premier all-condominium timeshare resort adjacent to the world class Meritage Resort & Spa, with privileges at Meritage's state-of-the-art Spa Terra and the Estate Wine Cave and Meritage Wine Tasting Bar.
The resort also has a free daily shuttle for guests that runs to and from downtown Napa every 45 minutes between 4:00pm and 8:30pm, and upon request between 8:30pm and 10:30pm.
Stay in a STUDIO SUITE (kitchenette), with top of the line luxuries and daily maid service. Note that the resort does charge a daily city of Napa tax of $5.
* One-night reservations accepted for check-ins within 14 days from today's date.
865 Bordeaux Way
Napa, CA 94558
RESORT SUITE STUDIO KING (Most Common)
493 sq. feet. King size bed with queen size pullout sofa and premium bedding. Letterbox plasma TV. Sleek kitchenette-bar with table and two chairs, mini-refrigerator, microwave and dinnerware. Oversized soaking tub/shower. Private balcony/patio. Wireless Internet and bottle of wine upon arrival. Sleeps 4. No rollaways.
RESORT SUITE STUDIO TWO DOUBLES
493 sq. feet. Two double beds and premium bedding. Letterbox plasma TV. Sleek kitchenette-bar with table and two chairs, mini-refrigerator, microwave and dinnerware. Oversized soaking tub/shower. Private balcony/patio. Wireless Internet and bottle of wine upon arrival. Sleeps 4. No rollaways.
RESORT FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Complimentary bottle of wine received upon check-in
- Prime wine country location in the shadow of the Grape Crusher statue in Napa Valley
- Old World Tuscan décor
- Studio patio
- Upscale condo style accommodations with plasma screen televisions
- Two heated swimming pools, two fitness centers and water spray playground for children
- Banquet and meeting facilities available
- Only 10 minutes from downtown Napa, the Wine Train and Oxbow Marketplace.
- Estate Wine Cave and Meritage Wine Tasting Bar located next door at the adjoining Meritage Resort at Napa
- Fine Dining at Siena Restaurant at The Meritage Resort at Napa
- Resort concierges schedule wine tours, in-room services and recreational activities
- Meander through Chardonnay and Merlot vineyards on three different nine-hole courses at the Chardonnay Golf Club
- Guests welcome to attend complimentary wine tasting on Friday evenings in Meritage Resort's lobby next door to Vino Bello Resort from 5:30 to 6:30pm.
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- 24-hour room service and front desk
- Valet Parking (for a fee)
Check-in Time: 4:00pm
Incidentals Deposit: $100/day on credit card
(authorized hold, fully refundable)
Front Desk Hours:24 hours
Parking: No Charge
Full access to all onsite amenities.
I am not onsite, and the front desk can attend to all your needs, so no need to worry about the awkwardness of interacting with the host
Great experience from booking to the stay.
This place is fantastic. The location is within walking distance to Disney, the room was what I saw in the pictures and everyone was very helpful. Dana is quick to respond to all questions and very friendly. You can't go wrong.
Vino Bello is amazing! It is gorgeous, big, comfortable and very relaxing. I booked through Dana and she arranged everything without any complication. This was a girl's weekend with my friend who had never been to Napa and the Vino Bello put the luxury into a super fun weekend. We took advantage of the jacuzzi after wine tasting all day, met really nice people, had a snack in the fun bowling alley lounge on the property, and sat by one of the chic fire pits outside. I could not have found a better place to stay and can't wait to stay again!
My stay was filled with nice surprises from the room to amenities to how huge the resort was. Definitely one of napa best kept secrets!
Great stay and a great place. The room was much larger than expected. The location was perfect. Dana was very responsive to my travel plans which changed twice during my stay. I will definitely look to stay again!
Stay was great - love the amenities like the pool and downtown napa shuttle from the Meritage.
This hotel room was conveniently located adjacent to Union Square. Large, clean, comfortable, modern and a great value. Valet parking is more affordable (about $30 with in and out privileges) compared to other SF hotels. Dana replied quickly to our request and followed up to make sure we had everything we needed.
Nice experience! Good location, nice room, and easy transaction. Recommended.
We were very impressed with Peacock suites. Pictures don't do justice. Breakfast was great, place was very clean, super close to Disney & located right by a very nice shopping center with lots of great restaurants. Dana was very quick to respond, and great to work with. We'll definitely recommend to friends & will be staying here again!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.