About this listing
Spacious apartment located in the center of Curitiba , one of the most interesting and busiest city of Curitiba.
The apartment has 2 bedrooms is in a new building recently delivered. Has not yet been leased , rental reform was completed recently and has :
large full kitchen (fridge , electric cooktop , microwave ) ;
Basic utensils ( cups, plates , cups , cutlery ) ;
Cabinets in the kitchen ;
Wardrobes in the bedrooms;
Central heating water in the kitchen sink , the sink and the shower ;
1 bed box in each room , pillows , towels , bedding and blankets;
Dining table with six seats ;
Flat screen TV ;
Sofa Bed 3 seater ;
Wireless internet ;
Cable ( available from dezembro/13 )
Private balcony in bedroom and living room ;
Air conditioning hot and cold in the room;
Air conditioning hot and cold in the room with balcony .
Great location in downtown Curitiba , located between the streets Viscount Guarapuava and Sete de Setembro :
50 meters from City Hall of Curitiba ;
100 meters from the Station Mall ;
opposite Plaza Eufrásio Correa ;
450 meters from the Federal Technological University of Paraná ;
1000 meters of Shopping Curitiba ;
1000 meters from the University of Paraná ;
Facilitated transport thanks to its central location and close to railway line biarticulated Eufrásio Corrêa . Taxi stand in front of the building;
Next to the bus stop Executive Airport ( airport shuttle ) is opposite the Station Mall ;
Located 10 minutes walk from the Metropolitan Cathedral as well as museums and cultural attractions ;
Plenty of restaurants , bars , pharmacies , markets and all the necessary conveniences .
For an extra charge we can arrange weekly cleaning of the apartment .
Enjoy your stay in a cozy apartment in Curitiba and privacy, but with all the comforts of a hotel .
If guests wish may use the parking lot of the Station Mall , which is about 100 meters from the reception .
Parking fees are as follows :
- Up to 3 hours £ 7.00 thereafter is charged $ 1.00 to every 15 minutes.
- Commercial Mensalista £ 220.00 per month ( 6 hours from Monday up to 24 hours of Friday , with free entry and exit in this period )
- Mensalista free £ 260.00 per month ( free entry and exit during the month ) .
Note 1 : You must fill out a registration / contract parking in Shopping own .
Note 2 : The monthly payment is the first refers to the last day of the current month . Paying the first half is paid the full amount of the first month . Paying the second half , you pay half the amount for the month .
If you do not want to use the car , must request the cancellation of the contract .
Library with Wireless Internet
Indoor heated swimming pool
Spa with hot tubs
Complete fitness gym
Salons Gourmet ( Pizza , Fondue , Sushi , Grill )
Solarium Terrace and external
Aqui estão algumas regrinhas que nos ajudam a manter a casa organizada
1. Tirou, guardou!
Se você pegar um pote de açúcar, por exemplo, deve levá-lo de volta ao mesmo lugar. Não acumular objetos soltos pelo ambiente também ajuda a manter a organização.
2. Guardar talheres na primeira gaveta da pia.
Esta deve acomodar os talheres e utensílios utilizados durante o preparo da comida, como facas, espátulas e escumadeiras.
3. Depois que organizar o local, não troque os utensílios de lugar.
4. Preserve a circulação do ambiente.
Móveis e objetos espalhados atravancam e atrapalham.
5. Abuse dos armários.
Distribua copos e pratos na parte superior. Não colocar objetos diversos sobre a geladeira.
6. Jogue fora o lixo do banheiro e da cozinha todos os dias.
7. Sujou? Limpe na mesma hora. O mesmo vale para as louças. Não deixe que pratos, copos e panelas acumulem na pia.
8. Desarrumou? Arrume. Isso vale para mantas, almofadas, CDs ou qualquer outro objeto.
9. Mantenha as portas dos armários sempre fechadas. Isso evita que o pó invada prateleiras e gavetas.