About this listing
Entire huge apartment, penthouse floor of building, fully furnished with king bed and sofa.
Located in Morningside Heights, near the famous Seinfeld "Tom's Restaurant"
Building is on the left, located on a very quiet residential street in the safest neighborhood in Manhattan
- Near Tom's Restaurant (Seinfeld landmark)
- Much larger than most studio apartments in NYC - can comfortably sleep 2 people
- Located in a very quiet part of New York right beside Columbia university
Apartment is fully stocked with:
- Cookware, utensils, herbs, spices and other cooking ingredients
- Large closet available for storage
- Linens, towels, soap, shampoo and other amenities provided free of charge
- Quiet and very safe - Morningside Heights is considered the safest neighborhood in Manhattan
- Walking distance to Riverside park, Central park, restaurants, bars, grocery stores and two large pharmacies
- NYC subway line (number 1 line) is a 1 min. walk from the apartment
- Bus and other transit lines are steps away
- Very easy commute to any airport in NYC from here without have to pay for a taxi
Great location! Unfortunately the host had some last minute dilemmas with the movers, so the place wasn't as advertised in the pictures (i.e. only the sofa bed and bed in the pictures were there). However, he was professional and very willing to accommodate any gaps. Would stay here again.
Kash's place was very clean and cozy! It's a big place and the building felt very safe!
The apartment is very nice, clean and (website hidden) is a great host. Thank you!
A very nice place to stay, clean and spacious with all the acomodations. Nice neighbourhood with the subway at 2minutes walking. Thank you !
KP was a great host, communication was very easy and he was flexible with check-in, check-out. The apartment was as advertised and in nice condition. The location of course is wonderful, with the subway, diners, pizza, etc etc all within a block or two. We enjoyed walking to central park which is only a few blocks away, too. Thank you KP!
Kash was very nice and his apartment was comfortable and conveniently located. I would definitely consider staying again during future visits.