Entire huge apartment, penthouse floor of building with a doorman, fully furnished with king bed and sofa bed. Accommodates 4 comfortably.
Located in Morningside Heights, right by the famous Seinfeld "Tom's Restaurant"
- Across the street from Tom's Restaurant (Seinfeld landmark)
- Much larger than most studio apartments in NYC - can comfortably sleep 4
- Located in a very quiet part of New York right beside Columbia university
Guests are available to use anything in the apartment:
- Kitchen is fully stocked with pots, pans, utensils, herbs, spices and other cooking ingredients
- Large closets are available for storage
- Linens, towels, soap, shampoo and other amenities are provided free of charge
- Quiet and very safe - Morningside Heights is considered the safest neighborhood in Manhattan
- Walking distance to Riverside park, Central park, restaurants, bars, grocery stores and two large pharmacies
- NYC subway line (number 1 line) is a 1 min. walk from the apartment
- Bus and other transit lines are steps away
- Very easy commute to any airport in NYC from here without have to pay for a taxi
Kash was a great host! He was very communicative and we enjoyed staying at his apartment, which was roomy and convenient. Would stay again!
We had a great time in kash's apartment. It was really clean and comfortable! A really good place to stay! Kash is very friendly and helpful and during our time to any time available!
Kash was a great host! The studio was cozy enough to fit 4. The location was perfect; walking distance to the subway and a handful of restaurants and shops (including a 24-hour market in cause you need a midnight snack). Would definitely book again.
Kash is a good host, friendly and easygoing. We communicated very well. His apt is tiny but clean. It's easy to find, very close to 110th station. We really enjoy our stay during the holiday. I really recommend this apt!
Kash left the place in a very neat and clean condition. The process was very easy, he communicates well and was very nice.
The reservation was canceled 14 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
First of all the communication with Kash was very good. Any questions or concerns I had was addressed promptly. My friends and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay; it was in a nice convenient neighbourhood and we felt really safe. As for the actual apartment, it was quite clean and comfortable for 5 people however if you plan on having more people stay here I would recommend brining an air mattress. I would recommend this place for others, especially if you're looking for a good location and price.