About This Listing
Entire huge apartment, penthouse floor of building with a doorman, fully furnished with king bed and sofa bed. Accommodates 4 comfortably.
Located in Morningside Heights, right by the famous Seinfeld "Tom's Restaurant"
- Across the street from Tom's Restaurant (Seinfeld landmark)
- Much larger than most studio apartments in NYC - can comfortably sleep 4
- Located in a very quiet part of New York right beside Columbia university
Apartment is fully stocked with:
- Cookware, utensils, herbs, spices and other cooking ingredients
- Large closet available for storage
- Linens, towels, soap, shampoo and other amenities provided free of charge
- Quiet and very safe - Morningside Heights is considered the safest neighborhood in Manhattan
- Walking distance to Riverside park, Central park, restaurants, bars, grocery stores and two large pharmacies
- NYC subway line (number 1 line) is a 1 min. walk from the apartment
- Bus and other transit lines are steps away
- Very easy commute to any airport in NYC from here without have to pay for a taxi
The apartment is very nice, clean and (website hidden) is a great host. Thank you!
KP was a great host, communication was very easy and he was flexible with check-in, check-out. The apartment was as advertised and in nice condition. The location of course is wonderful, with the subway, diners, pizza, etc etc all within a block or two. We enjoyed walking to central park which is only a few blocks away, too. Thank you KP!
We spent two nights in K's apartment, and it was very comfortable. While "huge" may mean different things in different cities, it was definitely huge compared to a similarly priced hotel room. It was clean, everything was there that we needed, and all of the instructions made it super easy. The proximity to Columbia was perfect for us, we could even see our daughter's dorm from the window! The bed was very comfortable (I would call it a queen, not a King size bed). We ate at 4 different great places within a couple blocks! The temperature was great, the decor was very nice, it was all extremely convenient and well cared for. He was flexible with in and out times, and overall, it was perfect for our stay. Thanks!!
Kash was a great host! He was very communicative and we enjoyed staying at his apartment, which was roomy and convenient. Would stay again!
About the Host, K.
Current student living in NYC, and moved here from Boston. Very outgoing and friendly.
Love to travel all over the world whenever I get a chance!