Entire huge apartment, penthouse floor of building with a doorman, fully furnished with king bed and sofa bed. Accommodates 4 comfortably.
Located in Morningside Heights, right by the famous Seinfeld "Tom's Restaurant"
- Across the street from Tom's Restaurant (Seinfeld landmark)
- Much larger than most studio apartments in NYC - can comfortably sleep 4
- Located in a very quiet part of New York right beside Columbia university
Apartment is fully stocked with:
- Cookware, utensils, herbs, spices and other cooking ingredients
- Large closet available for storage
- Linens, towels, soap, shampoo and other amenities provided free of charge
- Quiet and very safe - Morningside Heights is considered the safest neighborhood in Manhattan
- Walking distance to Riverside park, Central park, restaurants, bars, grocery stores and two large pharmacies
- NYC subway line (number 1 line) is a 1 min. walk from the apartment
- Bus and other transit lines are steps away
- Very easy commute to any airport in NYC from here without have to pay for a taxi
A very nice place to stay, clean and spacious with all the acomodations. Nice neighbourhood with the subway at 2minutes walking. Thank you !
KP was a great host, communication was very easy and he was flexible with check-in, check-out. The apartment was as advertised and in nice condition. The location of course is wonderful, with the subway, diners, pizza, etc etc all within a block or two. We enjoyed walking to central park which is only a few blocks away, too. Thank you KP!
Kash was very nice and his apartment was comfortable and conveniently located. I would definitely consider staying again during future visits.
We spent two nights in K's apartment, and it was very comfortable. While "huge" may mean different things in different cities, it was definitely huge compared to a similarly priced hotel room. It was clean, everything was there that we needed, and all of the instructions made it super easy. The proximity to Columbia was perfect for us, we could even see our daughter's dorm from the window! The bed was very comfortable (I would call it a queen, not a King size bed). We ate at 4 different great places within a couple blocks! The temperature was great, the decor was very nice, it was all extremely convenient and well cared for. He was flexible with in and out times, and overall, it was perfect for our stay. Thanks!!
Kash was a great host! He was very communicative and we enjoyed staying at his apartment, which was roomy and convenient. Would stay again!
We had a great time in kash's apartment. It was really clean and comfortable! A really good place to stay! Kash is very friendly and helpful and during our time to any time available!
Kash was a great host! The studio was cozy enough to fit 4. The location was perfect; walking distance to the subway and a handful of restaurants and shops (including a 24-hour market in cause you need a midnight snack). Would definitely book again.