Beautiful brand new renovated 2 bdrm apartment. Both bedrooms have full size beds, closet space, and lots of natural light. The kitchen has all new stainless steel appliances and we have a 42" flat screen TV with premium cable channels. Wifi is also included.
- 2 bdrms, 1 separate living room, 1 bathroom
- 2 full beds and a twin blow up mattress
- Apartment itself is gut renovated and completely new
- Apartment is kept extremely clean
- Full kitchen with stainless steel applicances
- Heart of Soho, location does not get any better than this. Away from the crowds for a peaceful stay, yet within 5 minutes walking to all shops and restaurants.
- Centrally located in Soho on Thompson Street just south if Broome
- All subway lines within 5 minute walk BDFM456123NQR
- Soho has the best shopping in NYC and is in easy walking distance to TriBeca, West Village, Greenwich Village and Little Italy.
- Soho is notable for its art galleries and the wide variety of stores and shops ranging from trendy boutiques to outlets of upscale national and international chain stores. There are many restaurants and cafes just steps away from the apartment, including the Dominque Ansel Bakery home of the infamous cronut.
- Premium cable
- Free fast internet and wifi
- Sunny rooftop and backyard area
We are two females in our mid-20s working as dentists. We will try to make your accommodation as comfortable as possible and are more than happy to answer any questions you may have. We look forward to your stay.
I used Ericka's place with a small group of friends around New Year's and had a great time! The apartment is really nice and Ericka was very helpful in giving us tips on moving around through the city.
The apartment is in a good location, very near to SOHO, Chinatown, little Italy. Even the size is a bit small for 5 of us but overall. It was a good stay there.
Great appt! CleAn and neat and lovely...
Good location, close to all the happening places in soho.
Both bedrooms were great, the front bedroom a little noisy so you may like to bring ear plugs!
Also you have to carry your luggage up 3 flights of stairs which proved difficult, yet it was worth it.
My trip to NYC was last minute and I'm so glad I found Ericka's place. The place was kept clean and Ericka is great as a host - friendly and very approachable. Will stay at her place again on my next visit to the Big Apple!