About this listing
Lovely studio apartment in the Old Town district.
Recently renovated, 10 mins from the Market Square. Very easy to get to from the airport and the train station. The bus from the Balice Airport stops 100 m from the apartment.
The apartment is very clean and quiet. It has high ceilings, full kitchen, flat screen TV, cable TV, and high speed wi-fi.
Sleeps 4 people: one very comfortable queen size bed, plus an Ikea pull-out couch.
Fresh sheets and towels are supplied.
The apartment is located in the front of the Farmers Market where you can get fresh products. Try the Polish deli meats, freshly smoked fish and the goat cheese from the mountains (oscypek).
About the Apartment:
- queen size bed 160 x 200cm
- Ikea pull-out couch
- full kitchen (feel free to cook, you can get fresh products form the Farmers Market)
- bathroom with shower
- high speed Wi-Fi
- wooden kitchen table with four chairs
- mugs, plates, pots, pans, etc
- grocery store in the building
- bus from/to Balice Airport stops next to the apt every 20 mins (line #292, Nowy Kleparz bus stop, one-way ticket costs only 4 PLN)
- other buses
- Train Station (Krakow Glowny) - 12 min walking
- can park on the street in front of the apartment or use the Farmers Market parking
- 24 hr guarded parking - 150 meters from the apartment
The Old Town neighbourhood:
- very safe
- easy to get to
- plenty of clubs and bars
- excellent restaurants
- minutes from all tourist attractions - Main Square, Sukiennice, Wawel Castle, Kazimierz Old Jewish Quarter, galleries, and museums
What is included:
- fresh towels (two sets if 4 people are staying)
- fresh sheets (two sets if 4 people are staying)
- high speed Wi-Fi
- tea and coffee
- my assistance ;), I can give you recommendations, make reservations, call a taxi, book a tour .... etc
What you have to see:
- Museum of Contemporary Art in Kraków - Krakow's MOMA ;)
Hope to see you soon!
Something about Krakow:
Kraków, the unofficial cultural capital of Poland, was named the official European Capital of Culture for the year 2000 by the European Union.It is a major attraction for both local and international tourists, attracting seven million visitors a year. Major landmarks include the Main Market Square with St. Mary's Basilica and the Sukiennice Cloth Hall, the Wawel Castle, the National Art Museum, the Zygmunt Bell at the Wawel Cathedral, and the medieval St Florian's Gate with the Barbican along the Royal Coronation Route. Kraków has 28 museums and public art galleries. Among them are the main branch of Poland's National Museum and the Czartoryski Museum, the latter featuring works by Leonardo da Vinci and Rembrandt.
You will have the entire apartment to yourself.
Interaction with Guests
I will meet you for the check-in and the check-out. The check-in and check-out times are flexible. I'll do my best to fit your schedule.
My goal is to make your stay as wonderful as possible.
Please do not hesitate to ask for anything, I'll be happy to help! Extra pillows, more towels, train tickets, taxi, restaurant reservations,....etc. ;)
Old Town district is the most beautiful and safest district in Krakow.
NO SMOKING!!! PLEASE!
If you need anything, don't hesitate to contact me. I'll be happy to help!
network name: dluga82
password: (phone number hidden)
Feel free to use the washer, but please let me know about it in advance. Also please leave 10 PLN per washing to cover the electricity and water costs (18 PLN if you'll use my detergent and softener).
Let me know in advance if you want any premium cable channels (HD channels, HBO, CANAL+, etc). I can order them for you (extra charge).
About the Host, Peter
Hello there, thank you for looking at my profile.
I'm an entrepreneur who loves to travel, meet people, and learn about different cultures. I lived abroad for many years and I do my best to make people feel at home when staying at my apartment. In my free time I enjoy art, music, design, and roasting coffee ;).