The comfortable homey stay in SZ NanShan,near the Window of the World，OCT,2mins away from the subway station and the supermarket,easy access to everywhere and gets anything.
Located in the NanShan District(南山区)，Located near ShenNan Road which is the main road of Shenzhen City, and 2 min's walk away from Subway station. 10 minutes' walk distance to Window of World, Happy Valley, China Culture Village, OCT.
the apartment is one with 3 bedrooms, a living room, a fully-equipped kitchen, a study room,and 2 bathrooms, with around 128 square metres in area of space in total. (There is also a wardrobe in each bedroom! best for your luggage if you have a big one) It's simple, but has everything you need, whether you stay short, or long; for business, or for pleasure.
You can take the subway line 1,very convenient to Hongkong, airport and tourist sites.
The surpermarket, banks and shopping Mall are very close.
• Lots of closet for your luggage, your clothes
• Good Air conditioner/full self control
• Free Broadband WIFI
• Cable TV in living room and yes, the remotes work
• Complete bathroom
• Complete kitchen including refrigerator, pots, pans, microwave, and full kitchen utensils for 8.
• All towels and bedding are included
• Washing machine
• Hair dryer
Interaction with Guests
• We try to be accommodating to your check in/out time
• Discounts for longer term visitors available.
• We have different kinds of sheet, such as decorative pattern，flowery print and pure white ,tell us your request in advance so we can make the bed according to your preferences.
The nearby streets are strewed with restaurants and cafes.snack bars,from western to a variety of Chinese, Japanese, Korean, from Starbucks to cozy local cafes. Explore a bit, and get surprised.
If you want to buy anything, or to cook occasionally, there is a supermarket 2 minutes away, and also a market to get fresh veggies and fruits.
There is a convenience supermarket right downstairs, more if you want to walk 2 or 3 minutes.
The neighborhood is quite safe. Actually Shenzhen is quite safe, street crimes are rare. But of course, you can never be too careful.
The apartment boasts easy access to almost everything: airport, train stations, shopping centers, tourist attractions, business center, nightlife area, etc. Most of the tourist places and business centers are within easy reach. There are around 20 bus lines 3-minute walks away; Subway line 1 (Luobao line)take you to or connect you to most of the attractions (please find detailed directions in guidebook). Some major ones:
• 30 minutes away from the airport by taxi or airport express + subway line 1(Luobao line)
• 10 minutes to the Window of the world, Happy Valley, Yitian Holiday plaza on foot, less by subway or bus
• 10 minutes to the OCT, Splendid of China by subway or bus
• 30 minutes to Dongmen Old street(24 hours open) the shopping street, by subway or bus
• 30 minutes to the Luohu Checkpoint by subway or taxi
• 20 minutes by subway to Huaqiangbei,the central business area of the city
• 15 minutes to the COCO park by subway, the night life center of the city
Other Things to Note
Shenzhen can be overwhelming. If you're looking for suggestions on how to make the best use of your time/budget, just ask! I have been living in the city for over 10 years and I am more than happy to help you. Please feel free to send me an email or give me a call -- nothing is too big or too small!
Emily is a great good person, she wants to help us for eveything, thank you much Emily
Emily was great even before the booking of this place, she was very friendly and welcoming. i wasn't able to go on the trip at the end, but my friends went and stayed at the apartment, they highly recommended it and thought i was a great place, strongly recommended me to stay there again if we ever visit shenzhen.
Emily was very responsive right from the start. We booked this listing last minute for one of our executives and she was able to provide good information on taxi's in the area from the airport, what information to give the taxi driver as well as details on where to meet her. Thank you, Emily, for being so clear about things! The team used the listing to store luggage during the afternoon headed out early the next morning. The listing was clean and suited their needs. Thank you!
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hi! I am Emily. I have several apartments in the same building and I would like to make them instant homes for you when you are in Shenzhen. I speak English, I have been living in the city for over 10 years and I will be very pleased to help you. If you're looking for suggestions on how to make the best use of your time/budget, just let me know. Please feel free to send me an email or give me a call -- nothing is too big or too small. All in all, I hope you can enjoy your stay in my apartment while you are in shenzhen!