Cozy one bedroom apartment with attached garage is perfect for a short stay in Durham! Apartment is located 5 minutes from Duke and within walking distance to large shopping center and Duke Forest walking trails. Apartment comfortably fits four and is located in quiet neighborhood. Enjoy spacious kitchen and balcony!
Clean, bright, one bedroom apt in with one bathroom, large couch and kitchen. Also includes washer and dryer, fireplace, dining room table and attached garage! This is a great, safe neighborhood in Durham about 5 mins from I-40 in Duke Forest area of Durham, convenient to UNC (10-15 min), Duke/Downtown Durham (10 min), RTP (10 min), RDU airport (15 min), and is very close to I-85.
* Queen bed with pillow-top mattress and clean linen. Queen-sized air mattress available for extras. (Let me know if you want to squeeze in more guests!)
* Large bathroom with shower/tub with separate entrance from bedroom and living room.
* Fully furnished (towels, linens, kitchen fully stocked)
* Refrigerator space, full kitchen, stove/oven
* Balcony with sliding glass doors
* Large dining table (seats 4).
* Open floor plan (*meaning that the dining, kitchen, and living rooms are all together in a large, open space.
* Laundry (w/d)
About Durham and the surrounding area (Raleigh, Chapel Hill/Carrboro, Cary, Hillsborough): There are countless museums, bars, parks, restaurants, music and theater venues. Lots of great hiking and state parks in the area as well - just ask!
I'm an easy-going, quiet professional student in the area. I am in the process of interviewing for positions next year. I will be away during your stay but will set up everything so that your stay is as comfortable as possible.
The reservation was canceled the day before arrival. This is an automated posting.
I really enjoyed staying at Adrienne's. Her place looked exactly like the photos. Her directions were great. The gated community was really quiet. It's really close to Duke and shopping. I'd definitely stay there again.