About this listing
Luxurious oceanfront house with private infinity pool and heated jacuzzi. Daily cooking and housekeeping service included by our friendly staff. Optional additional services: airport pick up and drop off, massages, yachting, and deep sea fishing.
Best location in Ixtapa. You literally get walk down 3 steps and you are on the beach. Relax under one of our palapas, or go to the beach for a walk, surf, play volleyball, or throw a frisbee.
You don't ever need to leave the house, but if you want to dine out you can take a 3 minute walk and find all sort of restaurants, the Yacht Marina, a golf course, bike paths, and convenience stores.
- Room 1 with 2 queen beds
- Room 2 with 4 beds
- Room 3 with 2 triple bunk beds
- Rooms include linens, towels, soaps, and bottled water
- Fully-equipped kitchen, washer and dryer
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas
- Private infinity pool, and heated jacuzzi
- Direct beach access
- A/C and ceiling fans in each room
- TV with satellite cable
- Free WiFi
- Private chef who will cook delicious Mexican and specialty seafood dishes upon request
- Housekeeping service each day
- Paddle-tennis court, racquets, beach volleyball net, and mountain bikes
Let yourself be pampered by our friendly staff. Staff will happily buy groceries, cook, serve delicious food, do laundry, and clean up rooms.
Professional massage lady is available upon request (not included in price).
Deep sea fishing or cruising yachts are also available on demand (not included in price).
Security surveillance 24/7
The house is located inside the Marina del Sol complex facing Ixtapa´s main beach. The Marina Yacht Club and the Marina Golf Course are only a 5 minute walk away.
Airport pick up and drop off service is provided upon request at a $40 dollar round trip flat rate (fits up to 8 people).
Restaurants and convenience stores are a 3 minute walk away. Other supermarkets, shopping centers, and restaurants are only a 5 minute taxi ride away.
Other Things to Note
Feel free to contact me for more info.
This is not a party house.
No Reviews Yet
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!