About this listing
Enjoy our centrally located Mexican Vintage Villas, steps away from great restaurants, coffee shops, supermarkets, banks/atm's, Spanish schools & gyms.
These 8 homes are surrounded by tropical gardens & a magestic 40 ft.pool w/ hotel-like service.
*2 bedrooms/2 ensuite bathrooms 1,700 sq.ft.
Vacation Home Rental in Central Highlands of Historical Mexico! Beautiful, decorator furnished Colonial-style vacation house in Cuernavaca, Mexico, world renowned for Spanish Language Schools offers a home-away-from home.
*Two tile ensuite bathrooms
*Large, fully equipped tile kitchen w/table & chairs
*Authentic vintage Mexican-style home with open terraces and private gardens.
*Celular with local number
*Four double beds-all linens and towels provided with once a week cleaning
*Two large bedrooms each with tiled bathrooms
*Spacious Dining and Living Room
*Large tile kitchen fully equipped with juicer, coffeemaker, toaster oven, blender, microwave, full service for up to 8 of glasses, plates, etc
* Private walled garden
* Private terraces-one for alfresco dining
* Washer and Dryer
Solar/Gas heated 40 ft. pool with pool cabana complete with BBq, Fridge, pool furniture
*Over 1.5 acres of tropical gardens
*One block to banks,ATM's, Restaurants, Starbucks, Bakeries, Dominio´s Pizza, Public Transportation, etc.
*Covered Garage and Offstreet Parking
* Onsite management with full time staff
*Netflix Smart TV. Cable available upon request
*All services included of water, gas, electricity, maintenance of pool, gardens and homes. Free high-speed WiFi.
This ample house/villa of 1,750 sq.ft is fully furnished and equipped for any length of stay with its own private terrace overlooking lush gardens. Personalized service with full-time staff to attend to everything. Registered with the State Dept. of Tourism. Located in an upscale neighborhood of Bellavista which is centrally located with the major avenue for Cuernavaca, Ave. Emiliano Zapata only 1.5 blocks away. The Historical Downtown with the Palace of Cortez, the Brady Museum, the Borda Gardens, and the 16th Cent. Cathedral is 5-8 minutes from Villa Azteca.
Las Villas de Bellavista is a 3rd generation family business and is legally registered with the Morelos Tourism Department and the Federal Tax Authorities (SAT), which is required for any and all establishments offering any type of hospitality services. According to the Federal and State Tourism and Tax laws, a Federal and State tax is required on all receipts in order for the rental contracts to be legally binding. Only with registered establishments are guests fully protected by State and Federal laws which regulate and oversee hospitality establishments.
Las Villas de Bellavista has earned from SECTUR the recognition of Distintivo "M" Programa Moderniza 2014.
Each Villa either has a small private terrace with table and chairs or private terrace with garden.
The pool and exterior furniture is shared between the guests at Las Villas. Feel free to the towel basket at the pool house.
Table, chairs and umbrella are set daily as well as the lounge chairs for sunning.
Interaction with Guests
We are going into our third generation and live on-site in our family home, La Casa Grande, so we are here to help, advise and share.
Our neighbourhood is called Bellavista which means beautiful view. This is a residencial neighbourhood with great estates.
We have an art school across the street from Florence, Italy that gives classes in restoration, art history, fresco painting and Renaissance techniques. We are walking distance from convenience stores, supermarkets, banks, coffee shops, galleries, etc. This is a safe neighborhood with neighbors who have lived here for over 40 years.
1.5 blocks away we have public transport (rutas) for around 30 cents and up the street a radio taxi stand (taxi Citlalli) which charges around 3-4 USD per trip or 9 USD for an hour and are also available for trips, excursions, etc. We also have private drivers who are registered, licensed and speak English.
We offer free parking for Villa renters and guests.
When coming from the International Airport in México City you would need to get a bus on Pullman de Morelos (ground transportation) and take it to their Casino de La Selva station. It is a 1.5 hour ride to Cuernavaca and once arriving to the bus station take a taxi to Tabachin 133-135, colonia Bellavista.
We can also offer a private registered driver to pick you up at the Airport.
Driver can also offer excursions to Haciendas, archeological sites, the silver mining town of Taxco, and beautiful Tepoztlan.
Other Things to Note
We have a mix of retired long term tenants and monthly guests escaping their winters, families in the summers studying at our most prestigious Spanish language schools in Cuernavaca and Vacationers eager to explore the historic Colonial highlands of México, for a rich cultural experience.
Pets are Welcome.
When more than one Villa has a pet please have pets on leash in the common areas/gardens. (we will advise you when you check-in).
Please, Pets must be house trained. (No continuous barking).
If you are a smoker please smoke outdoors.
Rules for Safe and Sane Living at
Please remember that we must all live together peacefully and harmoniously:
By requesting lodging services from Las Villas de Bellavista, the Guest(s) will be deemed to have agreed to the rules and regulations hereafter:
1. Once the reservation deposit and/or final payment is received there are no refunds. Seven nights are required in order to receive the weekly discount and any additional nights past seven are pro-rated on the weekly rate. Thirty nights are required in order to receive the monthly discount and any additional nights over thirty are pro-rated on the monthly rate. Failure to comply to this requirement will cause additional charge to your security deposit or open voucher based on our daily or weekly rate once the villa is vacated.
2. If you plan to have guests stay at your villa, please advise first since extra person charges may apply. The use of the facilities and common areas are for the exclusive use of registered Guest(s) of Las Villas de Bellavista who have not checked out. The villas are not to be subletted, lent or used by anyone other than the registered Guest(s).
3. A non-refundable 50% deposit is required to reserve a villa. For Guest(s) who are staying indefinitely, a last month´s rent deposit is required. First priority for a villa rental will be given to present Guest(s). However, if no deposit is received, then the reservation will not be in force.
4. On arrival please inspect the villa for any damages etc. and report these to the management within 24 hours. The security deposit covers damage, breakage or loss of furnishings, appliances, house hold items and any and all villa charges. If there is no loss, breakage, damage, or uninhabitability, the security deposit will be returned on departure, however, if the security deposit does not cover damages, losses or any other charges incurred by the Guest(s) then an additional deposit is required and the Guest(s) is responsible for any and all payments due. Failure to do a “Walk-through” or failure to relinquish keys to the property forfeits the security deposit or voucher which will be charged the security deposit amount.
5. The cleaning schedule is pre-arranged and changes might be allowed with previous notice. If the house is not made available for the scheduled cleaning then it will be cleaned at the next scheduled cleaning. Complete cleaning of the villa is once a week. Washing of dishes and clean-up after meals is responsibility of the Guest(s). Extra charges will apply if clean-up is necessary of kitchen dishes, utensils, pot/pans etc. are left dirty. Please do not use the white towels for any cleanup of the villa and ask for cleaning rags instead. If Guest(s) wants personal maid/cook then this service is (website hidden) ease take your kitchen garbage to your outside garbage can for disposal.
6. Pool temperature is set at 76º-78º F. (24.4-25.6 C. ) on weekends. If higher temperature is desired, gas charges will be applied. During the winter months the pool cover will remain in place unless a guest requests it uncovered for swimming purposes only.
7. Free WiFi internet is provided in the villas for short term guests. Cable TV with different packages is available through previous arrangements and pre-payment. For those guests staying longer than one month a nominal fee for WiFi is charged.
8. For the consideration of our non-smoking guests, please smoke outside. We have the climate that is user-friendly! If the Guest(s) chooses to smoke inside, then a $100.00 USD charge will apply and check-out time will be at 10AM in order to allow time to clean the villa of the smoke residue.
9. Turn off all lights when not using them to help our environment. Please be conscientious when using the washers and dryers and wash/dry full loads. Water is rationed year-round, so please do not waste it by taking long showers or leave it running, dripping, etc. Villas de Bellavista is not responsible for excessive usage of water by the Guest(s) and in doing so will deplete your water supply.
10. Please remember that services such as electricity, water, Cable T.V, and Cable Internet are managed by the providers, not us, and any interruption in service is usually due to their operations.
11. Tips and gratuities are not included, so please tip accordingly-
Normally between 2 and 5% of your total bill.
12. Do not honk your horn at the gate or allow your guests to do so.
13. Please do not play loud music at the pool and please ask those present if it would disturb them to play your music. Parties may be an exception, please ask.
14. If you bring food or drink (no glass) to the pool, please clean up afterwards.
15. If you use the cushions, chairs, chaise lounges, tables, pool toys etc. at the pool please return them to their proper place.
16. Children at the pool area must always be supervised at all times with a responsible adult who can swim, we do not provide life-saving service.
17. You are responsible for any damages/loss to the properties you or your guest(s) make.
18. All pool parties after 8:00PM must be ok´d first.
19. Please request permission before making improvements to the gardens or the house you occupy.
20. Please drive slowly when entering the property and always close the gate and instruct your guest (s) to do so also.
21. Please be considerate of your fellow neighbors and respect everyone´s right to privacy, security and tranquility. Please supervise children/pets so that they are not unruly, noisy or bothersome. No loud parties after midnight please.
22. The employees on the premises are working for Las Villas full time. If you need them for a job, carwash, or to employ them for whatever reason, please contract them during their off hours, if they are available. Staff is here from 7AM until 5PM and any requests should be made during this time.
23. Bottled water is provided at 30 pesos for a 19 ltr. water bottle. First bottle is included as well as first time toilet paper and hand soap on monthly rentals. Soap and toilet paper are provided on daily and weekly rentals.
24. Please take your kitchen garbage to the trash can outsider the villa.
25. Security is a priority at Las Villas. Please do not allow unknown people to enter the premises.
26. Please keep all areas clean and uncluttered around your villa. Hang laundry only in appropriate laundry areas. The gardens are for everyone´s enjoyment.
27. Las Villas will not be held responsible for any accidents or injuries that may occur to the Guest(s) or their guests, or to the automobiles of the Guest(s).
28. Pets are not allowed unless previous permission is given. They and their accoutrement must be contained within the area of their villa and all droppings, dirt, damage, injury or accident that occurs is the sole responsibility of the Guest(s). A non-refundable pet security deposit is required for each pet but if damages exceed the amount, the Guest(s) will be responsible for any and all costs. This pet fee is required for any villa in which the pet occupies. Las Villas de Bellavista will not be responsible in any way for the pets of the Guest(s). Check-out time for guests with pets is 10:00 AM.
29. Office hours are from 8AM-9PM Monday-Saturday. For any requests regarding operations/maintenance situations, the hours are from 8AM-5PM Monday-Saturday.
30. Check-in time is 3PM (or at the hour pre-arranged with Management). Check-out time is 1:00PM (or at the hour pre-arranged with Management). For each hour past the check out time, 300 pesos will be charged if no guests are to occupy the villa that day.
31. Please consult Our Particulars for help in locating services or go to: (website hidden) Additional tourist information is located at the pool area-please no not remove.
32. These rules are subject to change at any time.
From Dec 18, 2015 - Jan 05, 2016 the minimum stay is 3 nights.