Whether you 're traveling to Hollywood for business or pleasure, our B&B is centrally located to everything Los Angeles has to offer... One block south is Hollywood boulevard and walking distance the Hollywood and Vine Metro Subway Station with access to Universal Studios, Hollywood Entertainment District, Grauman 's Chinese Theater, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Night Clubs, Griffith Observatory and Park, Hollywood and Vine, LAX, Downtown LA, Staples Center, Pantages Theatre, Gibson Amphitheatre, Hollywood Bowl, and Kodak Theatre
Our B&B is located at third of a four floors condo, it is well exposed to the sunlight and offers a beutiful view of the hollywood sign.
The position is strategic, just next to hollywood blvd but in a little street quiet and far enough from the noises of the traffic. This is a two bedrooms apartment, just the kitchen/living space are in common.
The accommodation includes everything you may need, we have wireless internet, access to the full kitchen(with dishwascher and microwave), air conditioning/heat and eventually parking without extra costs(available upon request).
We also offer car rental service, restricted to a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport for an extra fee of $75 per day.
If you like to enjoy the most famous Hollywood locations we do also organize guided tours,trips designed to explore the best that LA has to offer.
-Hollywood walk of fame, Chinese/Egyptian Theater 1 HOUR
-Beverly Hills, Rodeo Dr. Accompanied by tours of movie star homes
-Farmers Market Lunch stop and shopping
-Santa Monica pier and Venice's wacky boardwalk 2 HOURS
-Malibu, iconic neighborhoods
-Finish the tour off with a bang by seeing the city Los Angeles from one of the most beautiful views of the city atop Griffith observatory
Contact us for the details!
The instructions to enter the apartment were clear and easy to follow. The room is very spacious and everything was OK with it. We enjoyed our stay and would rent it again. It's very close to the Walk of Fame but in a calm neighborhood. The hallways can look a little creepy but is very safe. The down point for me was that the room only had one towel per guest, they should also have available a hand towel per guest and a bath mat.
Disappointed. Bad neighborhood, dirty, no breakfast at all, i never met Marina so i cant said nothing about her.
NOT GOING TO RECOMMEND THIS PLACE.
It was a pleasant stay. The appt. is located perfectly if you're palling to see Hollywood. It's authentic - expect Hollywood people. The host was super friendly and the place was clean.
Rebecca (who helps Marina to manage the bnb) was very nice with us.
We were in Hollywood during the Oscar's weekend and, before our arriving, she send us a map of the off limit areas during the day before the Oscar's night, thanks what we could have organize better our journey. She was always available on whatsapp for any problem or question.
I enjoyed my stay at Marina's place very much. I had an absolutely fun time in Hollywood and her airbnb's location contributed to the bulk of it! The airbnb place was located at the heart of Hollywood Walk of Fame, and it was literally minutes walk to all the attraction on Hollywood Road. Though I did not manage to see Marina during my stay at LA, I met her friend, Rebecca. Rebecca was there to help us to move in and she was extremely accommodating and friendly.
Marina's place was clean and comfortable. There was a heating/cooling system at her apartment and we could adjust the temperature. The other guests living in the other room were friendly too, and we had no issues with them :) I'll definitely recommend this place to others!
I had a great stay. I was under the impression that it was Marinas house but it is a two bedroom apartment, both rooms have en-suites and locking doors and are rented out.
Fortunately I have a great house mate. I wouldnt have liked to be there if it was someone I didnt enjoy however.
It was very handy to everything and had a car park which was great. Fun clubs and bars very near by.
Had difficulty with the check in time being changed twice which was annoying but the lady looking after marinas place was lovely so that was redeeming.
Our stay in the apartment was perfect. Rebecca was very kind and helped us a lot, specialy with directions since we were travelling without GPS. Many thanks!!!! :)
Great apartment and superb service - thank you very much for the pleasurable experience! The location is perfect - with parking included!
The location [to tourist attractions] is great, the price is alright, the people who meet you are friendly...
But BE CAREFUL if you like a clean place... (which I do)
- The whole place reeks of stale smoke and dirt
- It's tidy but only superficially clean... it needs a deep cleaning
- The carpet is heavily stained in all areas
- The towels are old, stained and some are ratty
- There was no one else staying at the apartment while I was there, and yet there was still trash on the kitchen cupboards and dirty dishes in the sink and dishwasher.
- The kitchen is quite dirty, with the stove's overhead fan caked with dirt and the cupboard doors with dirty handprints over them.
- The place is a little dimly lit for my tastes.
- Kitchen floor was not swept, lots of crumbs, dirt, even a plastic shard.
- But, most importantly...
- THE BEDSHEETS ARE NOT CLEANED BETWEEN CLIENTS.
I am not sure when they were last cleaned, but when I stayed there for 1 night, I could not sleep on the bed because the sheets were dirty, with crumbs, bits, dirt and at least 3 types of hair samples in various places (one was dog hair, 2 human). I suspect highly that the bed may be made between clients, but the sheets are clearly not washed on a regular basis.
- Because I was staying at a beautiful clean place in Long Beach and was only in Hollywood for one night, I felt that I shouldn't sleep in a bed that runs a high risk of bedbug transmission, so I actually stayed up all night watching talk shows (they do have a nice TV), sitting on one of their plastic high chairs and praying for dawn to come. I was lucky I was the only guest there that night - otherwise I would have had to go elsewhere and pay for a hotel for sure, rather than disturb other guests.
- So, in summary, if you're a smoker and don't mind potential bedbug transmission, go for it, it's cheaper. Probably would be perfect to arrive there at 4am post-bender when you are too drunk to notice smells and poor hygiene aside from yourself.
- Marina/Erica/whoever else, this place needs to be cleaned, not just tidy. Otherwise, you're not being professional and you're just trying to make a quick buck off of a shabby place in a shabby building in a noisy neighbourhood.
- If Airbnb is just full of people overcharging and other people renting out unsanitary places for a wee bit less, I think I will just stick with hotels which have actual verified standards.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.