Billion Dollar view will make your trip to San Francisco unforgettable! Beautiful sunrises, sunsets, gorgeous views of SF!
In the morning you can watch a sunrise right from your bed!
Get it NOW while it's 50% OFF (Yes, the price you see is already discounted)! As soon as we get 50+ reviews we are going to increase the price.
The penthouse is sunny and spacious (1050 sqft).
2 bedrooms with real beds (no air beds or futons) with 2 private bathrooms and 2 balconies.
Each room comfortably fit 2 people.
There is a sofa-bed in the living room where can comfortably sleep 2 more guests.
• Fully equipped remodeled kitchen
• Dinning room with dinning set (4 chairs+table)
• the fireplace*
• Brand new furniture
• Free high speed WiFi Internet
• Strong signal for cellular/3G/4G
• Professionally cleaned before each visit
• Each bedroom has a queen-sized real bed with a super comfortable mattress
• Walk-in closet in one room and huge closet in another room.
• Laundry (washer and dryer machine in the building).
• TV with cable channels
• Freshly laundered linens and towels
• Toiletries (shampoo, wash gel, hand soap, etc)
• Iron and ironing board
Interaction with Guests
Please remind us to send you an instruction where you can find a key for apartment and for a parking garage if you will not get it 1 day in advance.
The apartment is so ideally located, almost in the center of the geographic city.
This unit scored a fantastic 100% — A Walker's Paradise on Walkscore!
Footsteps from the major line to Downtown, Union Square, Moscone center and Market street.
• 10 minutes walk from Alamo Square where the TV show 'Full House' was filmed featuring the famous Painted Ladies of San Francisco.
• Full of restaurants, bars, shopping, movie theater & cafes, jazz clubs (like Yoshi's) all within walking distance.
• Rental bike in the same building.
• Farmer's market: Saturday 9am - 1pm.
• Safeway (convenient store) is just one block away.
"The location is very convenient" — Jay, San Diego.
"A very good part of town, lots of jazz and near Japan town." — Mark, Florida.
"Really central spot with great connections around the city" — Patrick, Australia.
"Everything you could ask for during a trip to SF --- location, convenient transportation and parking, a coffee shop on the corner." — Jon, Los Angeles.
"The place is right next to a muni down the road that leads through to Union Square. A walk away from Japan Town with some amazing food :)" — Nathan, New Zealand.
"The area is home to many eateries such as sushi, Korean, Subway, pizza and southern food. The place was in the center of SF and easily accessible to public transportation and all the attractions SF has to bring." — Al, Massachusetts.
"The location is perfect with restaurants, bars, and shopping, including a great grocery store, all with in a block or two from his home. Mass transportation is readily available just outside the door." — Edward, Wisconsin.
"the bus stop a few steps away from the building which leads you directly to Market and Church in 15 minutes." — Marc, France.
"Cool area (lots of good places to eat on Fillmore)" — Joseph, Chicago.
Parking in San Francisco is at a premium. Like our listing here and we will provide you 1 FREE parking space is in a secured garage*
If you need more than 1 space there is parking on the street that is typically readily available but is limited to two hours, Monday through Friday, 9 am - 6 pm. Parking is free and readily available on weeknights and on weekend. Also there is a paid parking for $20/24hours.
Zipcar is located in the same building.
How to Get From The Airport (SFO):
1. We can give you a special rate for a taxi (starting from $40, depends how many people and luggage do you have)*
2. Public transportation BART+bus (around $10 per person). 60-80 mins.
3. The van shared shuttle ($17 - first person, $10 - each additional). 30-40 mins.
Other Things to Note
* - Let us know in advance if you need it
Please contact us even if the calendar shows no availability!
1. Take off shoes, please!
2. No smoking
3. No loud parties
4. Please leave the house in the condition you found it
5. Keep the noise level down past 10 pm
6. Turn off the lights and the heater when you leave the house
Absolutely wonderful stay. Paul's place is super clean, the view is incredible, and it's in a cool part of town that's close to everything. Overall a great transaction and great stay. Highly recommend Paul's place.
The place was in a very convenient neighborhood, it was close to all the attractions my friends and I visited. Paul and Dan were very welcoming and accommodating. We arrived early and they kindly came to give us the keys early. The house is very clean and we really enjoyed our stay at this place!
Had an amazing stay at this apartment. My friends and I loved it. The apartment was clean, beds were comfortable, bathrooms were clean, and the kitchen was useful. The whole set up of the apartment was perfect. Most importantly, the views you get from the living room and the bedrooms are amazing especially in the morning.
Communicating with the host was easy and he made us feel welcomed. The free parking garage is useful for travelers with rental cars, although I suggest you try out the keys for the garage first during check in to make sure they work.
I rate this place a 9.5 out of 10 and hope the host could keep the rates low so that everyone could experience this apartment.
This listing was great, we enjoyed the location and worked out great for our weekend.
The apartement is bright, spacious and very comfy. It has an awesome view and safe neighborhood. Paul is friendly and helpful and the welcome wine was great!
Good, clean, straight forward. Area is somewhat isolated, but with a fantastic view. Highly recommended for multiple guests.
We had an absolutely wonderful time! The space had everything we needed. Towels, extra blankets and pillows, and even a bottle of wine. We were greeted by Daniil and shown how to access the building and where to park and had no issues whatsoever with our stay. Thanks for the experience!
This host has 86 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews