KONA COAST RESORT
Sitting on 21 acres of lush tropical gardens, the Kona Coast Resort on Hawaii's Big Island offers spectacular views of palm trees and calm waters. Here you'll find spacious villa accommodations, endless resort activities, spectacular natural beauty, and the best of the Big Island
Enjoy two swimming pools (one family pool with a children's pool and one quiet spa pool), three Jacuzzis, sauna, playground, tennis courts, volleyball, ocean view fitness center, and on-site activities like hula lessons and dive instruction. And at the end of the day, relax in one of Kona Coast Resort's spacious, fully furnished villas elegantly decorated with soothing Hawaiian accents. Villas include full kitchens, private lanais, and all of the comforts of home. Kona Coast Resort is absolutely ideal for family vacations, romantic getaways, and golf vacations to the Big Island.
Play the adjacent Kona Country Club 36-hole golf course. Head out to sea for some of the best sport fishing in the Pacific. Surf crystalline tropical waters in the morning and snowboard on breathtaking Mauna Kea in the afternoon. Visit an active volcano from on the ground or above in a helicopter. Dining, shopping and entertainment are conveniently located directly across from the resort and Kahaluu Beach and scenic Keauhou Bay are within walking distance. The abundance of things to do on the Big Island found within easy distance of the Kona Coast Resort is as remarkable as it is exhilarating.
Features & Amenities:
• Prime location on Hawaii's Kona Coast on the Big Island
• Spacious one, two bedroom fully furnished villas
• Complimentary WiFi Internet Access
• Hale Lokahi - a gazebo facility perfect for small wedding receptions and family reunion dinners.
• Dining at on-site restaurant Aloha Fridays
• Recognized by the West Hawaii Chamber of Commerce Kuleana Green Business Committee as a Kuleana Green Business for their green, eco-conscious efforts
• Fully equipped kitchens
• Private lanais
• Two swimming pools (one family pool with a children's pool and one quiet spa pool), three Jacuzzis and a dry sauna
• Spa services available
• Meeting rooms for small groups
• Catering services
• Children's pool and playground
• Barbeques located throughout the resort
• Ocean view fitness facility
• Three mile jogging track
• Basketball hoop, shuffleboard courts, tennis courts and sand volleyball court
• Washer/dryer in each villa
• Beach equipment rental available
• Location near five world-class golf courses, including the adjacent Kona Country Club 36-hole golf course
• Nearby sailing, surfing and snorkeling available
• Whale watching, horseback riding, parasailing, and fishing nearby
• Helicopter/airplane sightseeing nearby
• 24-hour front desk
• Valet service
Check-in Time 4:00pm
Check-out Time 10:00am
Incidentals Deposit (refundable) $100
Front Desk Hours 24 hours
Minimum Age to Occupy Room 21
Parking No Charge
ALL the amenities listed above
Not at all. It's their one bedroom private unit for them to enjoy and use as they see fit.
If any problems arise within the unit, please contact the front desk immediately.
is available, however, there is a surcharge.