About this listing
New built apartment in Brussels newest development area. This 70m2 apartment is fully equiped with a living area (television, dvd player, wifi, library, sofabed voor two), semi open equiped kitchen (refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, hot plate, oven, microwave, vacuum cleaner, coffee machine), one bedroom, bathroom (washing machine, dryer) and separate toilet.
Located on a corner, the apartment has a view on the Canal and is just minutes away from Saint-Catherine and the Grand Place with all its restaurants, bars, museums...
The apartment is accessible by metro (comte de Flandre) at only 3 stops from Central Station and by tram 51 at 15 minutes from South Station
The apartment accomodates for up to 4 guests (double bed in bedroom + sofabed for two in living area)
Indoor parking available on request for 10 EUR / night.
Minimum requested stay of 3 nights. Cleaning included
Excellent connection to public transport :
- Metro lines 1 and 5 with connections to the Central Station, Atomium, EU quartier.
- Tram 51 (direct connection to South Station) and Busstop on the other side of the canal.
From Oct 01, 2015 - Jan 31, 2016 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Been at this place in the start of july 2015
1. Owner : polite, helpful guy, leaved water for us ( very caring of him). Gave all info about apartment and city, also gave map .
2. Apartment : very clean, pretty big, looks like on pics. Cool design. Flat has everything you need for staying in and awesome coffee machine with coffee that owner leaved for us ! Ladies, info for you - flat has hairdryer )) . This place for 3 people ( one bed and sofa- bed ) but ! Sofa is pretty small when pull out so if you are tall might feel (website hidden): i am 160 cm and didnt feel like enough of space
3. Location : flat is next to canal and close to Gran place ( 15 min to walk ), safe place. Next as well metro station and tram station( 5 min to walk ) . Behind flat is small bazar - muslim live there and sale food cheaper then in any other store in the city. Closest small market in 10-15 away from flat.
We loved this place and highly recomend ! Thank you Jonathan )
Jonathan's apartment was an absolute gem in Brussels. It is located conveniently near tram and metro lines and also within walking distance to the heart of the old city. Tastefully designed and well-appointed, his apartment comfortably housed 4 of us with all the necessary furniture and equipment. Highly impressed and definitely highly recommended to all prospective guests indeed!
Jonathan was extremely helpful in every way. He showed us the flat and told us information about the city. The flat was exactly as the pictures show it. Very easy to get to the city from the location. Perfect for my family of four.
I would highly recommend this apartment and Jonathan went above and beyond to be helpful.
I was there for a long period in winter so it was vital that it was clean, quiet, comfortable, warm and within decent walking distance of the opera house where I was working. It filled all my needs well. Though the apartment isn't right in the more attractive central areas of Brussels it only takes about 3 minutes walk until you're in the start of these areas. I felt safe and at home there. It took about 15 minutes to walk to the opera or the Grand Place.
The apartment was clean and comfy. It looks like the photos. It's in a fairly new building. I didn't notice much street noise and the only times I remember hearing the neighbors was when they were in the hall which is pretty normal. The kitchen is well equipped and everything works well. There is proper modern centralized heating and windows are well insulated.
For half of my time there much of my walk to work took me through the enormous, bustling Christmas market - a nice bonus. Although I unfortunately didn't manage to take advantage of it, around the corner there is a huge weekly street market.
I would definitely stay there again.
Nous avons passé un excellent séjour dans ce très bel appartement. Jonathan nous a accueilli avec beaucoup de gentillesse, très prévenant il nous a donné d'excellents conseils et indications pour faciliter notre séjour.
L'appartement est très bien situé, proche du centre et des principaux sites à visiter. Nous nous sommes déplacés essentiellement à pied, mais métro et tramway sont à proximité. Le logement est très beau, grand, moderne, très clair,très bien équipé et très propre.Nous le recommandons très vivement.
Merci à Jonathan pour nous avoir permis ce séjour et pour sa confiance lors du départ.
The apartment is really very nice and comfortable, well furnished, the neighbourhood interesting and close to the centre (just 10/15 minutes by walk), the metro around the corner. Jonathan has been very helpful and gentle. I really recommend this accommodation, we have been very happy there.
Nous avons passé un agréable séjour à Bruxelles que nous avons découvert et suivi les conseils de (email hidden)rci pour son accueil, l'appartement est très bien situé, confortable et correspond à ses descriptions.A découvrir