About this listing
The house consists of 4 bedrooms, 2 with private bath and 2 with shared bath.
JUNO, double bedroom, orange, shared bathroom with shower, fan, cot on request, free wirless internet, change linen, cleaning and tidying, kitchen.
The room can accommodate three people (3 ° bed added for a fee, can have a double bed and 1 single bed).
The bed and breakfast "a Casa di Virgilio" borns from the desire to offer hospitality in the former home of "Grandpa Virgilio" by creating a warm and welcoming environment that offers the comfort of your own home and be spoiled by an excellent and substantial breakfast, offering consulting books and guides of Florence that will help you discover this beautiful city. The house is furnished with taste and color, ceilings and high windows create a sense of freedom and light, ancient floors to bring the distant past in which life goes slowly by the thick walls provide a natural cool summer so, usually, it’s not even necessary for air-conditioning that is however present.
Other service information:
• Breakfast room is available from 8.30 am to 10.00 am
• 1st floor without elevator
• Free Wireless Internet Access
• Iron and ironing board
• Pets stay free provided they are not left alone in the room
• Daily room cleaning
• Check-in 15:00 / 18:00 - Check out at 10,30 .
• For arrivals and departures at other times, send mail to make arrangements.
• The owner does not live in the structure, communicate by mail with 24 hours before your arrival time in Florence.
• You can check-in after 19:00 but must pay an additional cost.
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU!!
I wanted to inform you that from July 1 the City of Florence has established a tourist tax on overnight stays by non-residents of 2,50 euros per day per person, excluding:
- Children up to the completion of the twelfth year of age
- Individuals who care for patients admitted to health facilities in the territory
- Parents or carers who care for patients hospitalized with minor health facilities for up to two people per patient.
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU!!
• Check-in 15:00 / 18:00
• Check out 10.30
This host has a Moderate Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 7 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
Salve mi chiamo Laura, ho da poco aperto il B&B “A Casa di Virgilio” a Firenze. Questo stimolo è nato dal desiderio di crearmi un’occupazione stimolante e indipendente, poiché ho un ottimo rapporto con il mio prossimo e mi piace fare nuove amicizie, ho pensato di mettere a disposizione di chi avesse necessità di soggiornare a Firenze la casa dei miei nonni.
In anni remoti mi sono diplomata all’Istituto d’Arte, amo la pittura, la musica, la natura, le passeggiate, il trekking, la montagna, gli animali (soprattutto il mio cane Vasco), credo fermamente nel volontariato infatti ho prestato servizio al 118 come soccorritrice e all’associazione Oami di Prato. Mi piace leggere e non mi piace la televisione. Ho due figli di 20 ed 11 anni ed un marito che fa il tipografo.
Cos’altro dire??? Vi aspetto numerosi in questa meravigliosa città!