About this listing
Cosy and central apartment located in the authentic and bohemian Poble Sec neighborhood. Accommodates 2 people and is on a quiet street. You can live and experience the real essence of Barcelona and far of tourist aglomeration
I am ENI and live in the apartment, located in the neighborhood of "Poble Sec". Offer a room for two or one person.
The room is very bright, has an exterior window that gets lots of light all day. It is spacious and has a double bed (2 people).
I also offer sheets, blankets and towels shower, stove or fan; and high speed WIFI.
You can store food and drink in the refrigerator or cupboard. It is also possible to use the kitchen for breakfast and if you need to, you can make something fast during the day.
You can use the washing machine (for an extra 5 € per washing machine).
The "Poble Sec". It's a neighborhood with youthful character, with many terraces, bars, restaurants, theaters, clubs and many cultural activities. Very close to home there are several supermarkets and shops open till late.
The atmosphere of the neighborhood is unique, cozy and warm.
It is a quiet yet very central and well connected with the "PARAL-LEL" subway (line 2 and 3 lilac green) and with many buses. We also have next to house a large green area of Barcelona: the great and beautiful PARK MONTJUIC.
You can also take the funicular railway which takes you to the Castle of Montjuic.
Also in the same street house is a bike rental station "Bicing".
Nearby is the Raval district, famous for its cultural diversity, nightclubs, museums of contemporary art and its streets full of charm.
We are very near the port of Barcelona (5 minutes walk), where ferries disembark long distance. If you arrive to Barcelona by boat the situation of the house is perfect.
At home you can walk to the main points of the city:
- The beach is a breeze. The closest is the beach of Barceloneta.
- The old town of Barcelona.
- Las Ramblas (10 minutes).
- Colón (10 minutes).
- Plaza Catalunya (15 minutes).
- El Raval (4 minutes).
- Montjuic (3 minutes) is next house.
- The Gothic (15 minutes).
- Square Spain (15 minutes).
- The port of Barcelona.
I have maps of the city and I can offer recommendations on what you can do and see in Barcelona.
At home a quiet warm family atmosphere, breathe, with very good energy and I wish you feel at home.
See you soon!
- If you arrive later than 22 p.m. we charge you a fee of 20€.
- When you arrive, I will do a copy of your passport or identity card.
- You can use the kitchen only for breakfast but if you need prepare something fast during the day (like sandwich, etc.), you can do it. You are welcome for use the fridge.
- We try to be careful on the use of the light and water. Just try not to keep lights on unnecessary and not to waste water.
- If you break anything please replace it.
- Please, keep the flat clean. When you use the kitchen, the bathroom, another area or anithing else, clean them. Tidy up the room before you leave.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Close the door locks with the keys, when you go out and when you go to sleep.
- Isn't allowed to smoke in the flat, but you can smoke in the laundry area.
- Respect and calm at home. No parties, please.
- For security, is NOT allowed to invite or bring other people to the house. And also, is not allowed to say our adress to someone that we don't know.
Soy Enï, española (natural de Barcelona). Me gusta mucho viajar y conocer gente, cambiar opiniones, conocer otras culturas...
Soy una persona con mente abierta, sencilla, transparente, tranquila y respetuosa. Me gusta la naturaleza, la vida, viajar, conocer gente, otras culturas, ayudarnos unos a otros. Soy amistosa, alegre, muy sociable y siempre sonrío (esto dicen las personas que me conocen)...
Mi lema y forma de pensar - actuar es: que todas las cosas, por pequeñas que sean se tienen que hacer con mucho AMOR y MOTIVACIÓN.
I am Eni, Spanish (native of Barcelona).
I'm studying Traditional Chinese Medicine. I'm open minded, quiet and respectful.
I love traveling, meeting people, other cultures, help each other. Contact with nature...
I am friendly, cheerful, sociable and always smile (that say people who know me)...
I think that all things in the life we must to do with a lot of LOVE and MOTIVATION .