About this listing
The unit is right next to a small park where occasionally people exercise or just sit on the bench and enjoy the sun
What you see is a bright room in a 2 bedroom unit. I have hosted overseas students for ten years prior to hosting with airbnb and enjoy people's company.
Below is what I offer :
- Queen size bed with built in wardrobes
- ducted heating throughout
-WiFi throughout the unit
- Mt Waverley railway station is 500 metres away and train takes 25 minutes to the city
- good shopping near the train station with two medium sized supermarkets, fast food outlets and restaurants
- two buses pass the door, the 733 going south to Monash Uni, north to Deakin Uni and Box Hill, 734 going west to Glen Waverley.
-Washing machine with a clothes line in the back yard.
The unit is well suited for those who want to attend Monash and Deakin University
No smoking indoors
Consideration for others in the unit
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
I am a gentle soul who enjoys life, goes ballroom dancing, attends church, interested in self development and finance plus learning dowsing. Live in the leafy suburb of Mt Waverley in Melbourne, about 500 metres to the railway station, restaurants and shops
For ten years before my wife passed on we hosted overseas students who were in Australia to learn English before going to University. Sometimes talking with the students seemed almost as good as travelling to their country
I believe its important to tell the truth and try to do it all the time. I do not discriminate and expect guests to treat everyone in the house with courtesy and respect.