About this listing
Thank you for being interested in my place!
I recently added kitchen amenities. Now you can cook your own food. Please check out the photos to see what's available.
This studio apartment is next to Daitokuji Temple and close to Funaokayama Park.
Buses from nearest bus stop can take you everywhere in Kyoto (Gion, Kawaramachi, Arashiyama, Fushimi Inari Shrine, etc.)
The whole apartment is for you and it fits 2 people.
The space is small and simple, but I will do my best to make it cozy and comfortable!
*This room is on 2F and there is NO elevator in the building. Also it is facing the street, so there could be a little noise of the traffic. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Things provided in the apartment:
- Free unlimited wireless Internet
- Bedding (Futons), Clean sheets
- An air-conditioning, a heater
- A private bathroom, shampoo, body wash, towels
- A refrigerator, a microwave oven, an electric kettle, an electric cooking surface
- A pan, a pot, a strainer
- A ladle, a spatula, a knife, a cutting board
- Cutlery, plates, bowls, cups
- Shared washing machine (there are in the apartment building)
The neighborhood is famous for Daitokuji Temple and Funaokayama Onsen.
Some famous places nearby are:
- Daitokuji Temple
- Funaokayama Onsen
- Funaokayama Park
Buses from nearest bus stops will take you everywhere in Kyoto (Without transit for most places).
There are about 10 lines of Kyoto City Bus go through the area.