A few blocks from the United Nations (Which makes for the most patrolled and safest neighborhood in NYC) and walking distance from MoMa and other great Mid-Town attractions. Excellent restaurants and frisky clubs and bars within a minute walk.
A few blocks from the United Nations (Which makes for the most patrolled and safest neighborhood in NYC) and walking distance from MoMa and other great Mid-Town attractions. Excellent restaurants and frisky clubs and bars.
Beautiful park on the East River, one block away.
Three block walk to 6, E and M trains. Cross town bus stop in front of building.
This newly renovated apartment is on the top floor but worth the climb. Located in the back of the building, overlooking a tree filled court yard, it is a very peaceful and quiet spot. The tall ceilings and large windows give the feeling you are up in the trees. Incredible light all day. Great place for writing and meditative thought.
*Roof Access (Great Views) Cafe Table and Chairs, Two Camping Chairs
*Use of MoMa Membership (10 Minute Walk from Apartment)
*Flat Screen TV
*Netflix and Hulu Plus on Demand
*ipod / Mobile Phone / Computer Hook up into Amp with JBL Speaker System
*Printer / Scanner / Copier
*Full Separate Kitchen with Granite Counter Tops
** Cookware, Glassware, Flatware, etc, Fold Out Wooden Table
*Large, Sunny Bathroom
*Sofa in Living Room Folds Out into a Full Sized Bed
*Full size air mattress
*Towels and Bedding Provided
*Iron / Ironing Board
*Hair Dryer/Curling Iron
Due to its proximity to the UN there are excellent restaurants of all the cuisines of the world. The apartment is also walking distance from great museums, 5th Avenue shopping and Rockefeller Center.
We love meeting new people so we always try to be at the apartment when new guests arrive.
Very convenient public transportation...
Cross town bus service at front door
6 Train on 52nd / Lexington
E and M on 53rd / 3rd Ave
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Monthly Price:||$5000 /month|
|Check In:||1:00 PM|
|Check Out:||10:00 AM|
We stayed for a week. The apartment is very nice, clean, equipped with all the conforts and in a wonderful and quiet location! Sarah and Brian are the perfect hosts. Brian was so helpful in establishing the wi fi. We hope to be back there!. We definitely recommend this apt. for a stay in Manhattan. Thanks Sara & Brian!
The reservation was canceled 30 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled 16 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled 8 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
We stayed for 5 nights and had a great time, Sarah and Brian are very friendly and hospitable and the location is great ! Central Park, 5th Avenue etc. within walking distance, different subway lines close-by and a supermarket just around the corner. The apartment is really nice, perfect for 2 people. We enjoyed the stay very much !
We spent 4 nights in Sarahs and Brians apartment. It was small but very cosy. We had a great time there. Thank you again, was nice to met you!!
I had a lovely stay in NYC - it's a central location easy to get to by subway. I had a great time and can't wait to come back
Excellent séjour à New York d'une famille Choletaise (2 adultes+2 ados) / Appartement recommandé.
Les plus :
- Appartement très bien situé pour visiter NYC. Métro Ligne 4/5/6 à 10mini à pied sur Lexington Av.
- Quartier hyper calme ce qui est très très appréciable en fin de journée et pour dormir.
- Climatisation mobile et ventillateurs au plafond (indispensable en été).
- Wifi et imprimante à disposition pour imprimer des billets par exemple.
- Excellent accueil de Brian, très serviable et sympa.
- Petit dèj offert le jour de l'arrivée.
- Condiments et autres produits laissés par les locataires précédents, ça dépanne bien et ça fait quelques économies ...
- Supermarché Morton Willians très correct en prix avec plats cuisinés au 908 2nd Avenue, proche du logement. CB acceptée.
- Restos tout autour, tenue habillée exigée sans basket !!
Les bémols :
- un peu juste pour 4 personnes même si on y arrive avec le matelas pneumatique fourni dans l'appart. Il faut pousser les meubles le soir ... parfait pour 2 personnes, canapé pour 3eme personne.
- pas d'eau chaude le soir avant 20h car tout le monde pompe l'eau de l'immeuble, l'appartement étant au dernier étage , il faut attendre.
- logement déconseillé pour les maniaques du ménage, faut pas trop y regarder (sous/dessus les meubles, radiateurs, étagères, micro onde ...) mais ça doit faire partie de la vie Newyorkaise !!
- ne pas oublier que l'appartement est au 6eme étage sans ascenseur ...
A very nice and cosy appartment. Everything we needed, clean and comfy. The location really works, the neighbourhood is good with nice shopping and restaurants at 2nd avenue, and quick to get to Times Square, Guggenheim etc... Brian and Sarah are very hospitable and open, and they both helped us settle in and get well on the way. We stayed 3 adults and 1 kid in the appartment for 5 nights, a great success. We even managed to cook dinner in the kitchen.
We had an amazing time in New York and Sarah was so sweet and accommodating. All the linens were fresh and clean and there were snacks in the fridge. Great place! Thank you Sarah!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.