About this listing
Experience NYC like a local in our one bedroom duplex apartment with exposed brick, private deck, great light, large office, and authentic East Village charm. In the heart of downtown, just a few steps away from the 2nd Ave stop on the F train.
We are a husband-wife filmmaking team, and we are renting out our apartment while we go on a writing retreat to write our next screenplay.
- unbeatable location in the heart of the East Village/Lower East Side
- 1 bedroom plus large sunny office on second level (could be used as a bedroom with airmattress)
- great for a couple
- accommodates 2-3 people (if using airmattress in office)
- open kitchen and living room
- exposed brick, high ceilings
- large private terrace
- steps away from F train, Whole Foods, and any type of restaurant or bar you could ever dream of
- nearby landmarks and attractions: Katz's Deli ("When Harry Met Sally"), Russ & Daughters, Landmark Sunshine Cinema, New Museum, Anthology Film Archives, New York Theater Workshop, LaMaMa, Tompkins Square Park, galleries on the Lower East Side, Lower East Side Tenement Museum, and more!
Guest will have access to the entire apartment, including the large terrace
Interaction with Guests
Please contact us regarding your dates. Long term rental strongly preferred. Thanks.
Our apartment is located right in the heart of the East Village and Lower East Side ... and easy walking distance to Nolita, SoHo, and Chinatown. Restaurants, boutiques, galleries, and coffee shops galore.
The apartment is mere steps away from the F train at 1st Avenue, and less than a 5 minute walk to the 6 train.
Other Things to Note
We actively live in this apartment. We only put it on Airbnb when we are going to be traveling. It is not a dedicated Airbnb rental property. Please note: the only air-conditioner is in the bedroom.
Absolutely No Smoking.
Fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, oven, microwave, electric kettle, slow cooker and other appliances