About this listing
Located in the heart of the city of Montpellier, nestled under the roof of a building Haussmannien style, this apartment will seduce you with its charm, its functionality, stunning views of the city and the sun does not leave the day ...
MONTPELLIER CENTRE (34 Hérault) in the heart of the historic center.
Apartment (approx. 60 m2) for up to 6 people, in the historic center of the city of Montpellier.
Ideal for couples or families with children, the apartment includes:
- A mezzanine with double bed (king size bed)
- Mezzanine with 2 single bed (two single bed)
- A convertible double bed placed in the living room (king size bed)
- A bathroom (with bath)
- A kitchen
WIFI internet access
The apartment is located in the center of Montpellier. Ideal for enjoying Montpellier, its cinemas, opera and theater, Fabre Museum, cafe terraces and restaurants ...
You can also enjoy the surroundings, the apartment is located just minutes from the A9 motorway and only a few kilometers from Palavas, Carnon, La Grande Motte, Grau du Roi, Aigues-Morte ... but also Nimes, Sete ...
My children (and Mathilde Blaise) and I leave our apartment where we lived normally. We hope that you will take the greatest care and that you will use in "good father" (like me, what!).
So it goes without saying that all parties or other nocturnal nuisances are prohibited in the apartment, Montpellier offers enough places for that!
Use of kitchen:
- The kitchen and its utensils are available. Thank you kindly take care and return them clean.
- Please do not use our products, except of course tea, coffee, sugar, butter, milk, oil and other commodity of daily life.
- The MN'S dispenser is also available.
Toys and other treasures for children:
Blaise and Matilda leave their toys, books and other treasures available to other children. Thank you for agreeing to the largest CARING and the RANGER where you found them ...
- Musical instruments and my skates are available, thank you to take great care (and don't ride in the apartment :)
- Thank you from making a reasonable use of Nespresso capsules and take care to check before use that the water tank is properly filled ...
- Italian coffee maker and kettle are available as well as a hair dryer, iron ...
- There is no TV! And so, how will you survive ???
VERY IMPORTANT (and here I no longer laugh !!):
- We ask you to kindly REMOVE YOUR SHOES in the apartment.
- The chimney fires are STRICTLY prohibited
- There is no cleaning fee. I ask you to return the apartment in the condition you found it, that is perfectly clean! (a cleaner comes before each new host) and in particular to evacuate your garbage!
- We do not provide linens or towels (unless you are flying and are therefore limited in the weight of luggage). If we have provided linens, thank you die Housser the covers of duvet covers and sheets and leave the dirty sheets at the foot of the beds.
Finally, there is no need to take me to the beach sand throughout the apartment ... my children already know very well do it alone !!!
Dimensions of beds:
2 beds in 140 and 2 beds 90 (you can link to a bed in 180)
Remember that you are not at the hotel or in an apartment intended only to airbnb but the places where I live with my children ...
Thank you and enjoy your stay,
Etienne, the Manager, Blaise, Animator & Matilda, the Nothing At All (the degree of involvement of the latter to the smooth running of your stay is limited to a minimum ...)
Nous sommes une famille composée de deux enfants âgés de 9 et 7 ans qui vivons dans cet appartement depuis de nombreuses années. Après une expérience d'expatriation de trois ans en Malaisie (Penang) qui nous a permis de sillonner de long en large l'Asie avec nos deux enfants, nous sommes de retour sur Montpellier.
La localisation de l'appartement nous permet de vivre à la fois pleinement la vie culturelle et énergique qu'offre le centre ville de Montpellier mais aussi de nous évader à l'extérieur de la ville avec notamment les plages (Palavas, Carnon, Maguelone...) à quelques minutes de l'appartement...