Unique Home Features and Property Details:
• As you enter the unit, the open concept living area features comfortable leather furnishings, large HDTV, floor to ceiling stone fireplace, beautiful wooded and mountain views and access to your private outdoor deck.
• Gourmet galley-style kitchen looks out to the living and dining area – complete with stainless steel or built-in appliances, beautiful counters, breakfast bar with bar stool seating for three (3) people.
• Separate dining room with seating for six (6) and large bay windows.
• Master bedroom (1) – king size bed (sleeps 2), custom bed frame and en suite bathroom with large glass rainfall shower.
• Guest bedroom (2) – bunk bed with a full size bed on the bottom and twin bed on top (sleeps 2), antique desk, dress and en suite bathroom.
• Guest bedroom (3) – queen size bed (sleeps 2), dresser, beautiful oversize windows with wooded views.
• Private one-car garage (ideal for the winter months) and parking right out front of the garage - so parking available for 2 cars.
• This condo is a short walk to the Silver Star Chair Lift at Park City Mountain Resort – the largest ski resort in the United States.
• Bus stop is also situated just down the street, so can easily take Park City’s free public transit system to Main Street, shopping, restaurants, activities and events.
This beautifully remodeled Crescent Ridge property is the ideal place to spend quality vacation time with your family and friends, situated just below Park City Mountain Resort. This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom multi-level condo is conveniently removed from the road to allow for privacy and tranquility during your Park City vacation and it's just a few minutes walk to the Silver Star Chair Lift at Park City. For convenience, there is a private one-car garage, which can also second as a ski and equipment storage facility.