About this listing
The sun rises and sets from this bright and spacious top floor furnished 700 sq ft one bedroom, one bath apartment with Monument and Capitol views. Classic charm in a turn of the century building with hardwood floors and an elevator.
A comfortable executive rental conveniently located in the heart of Dupont Circle surrounded by restaurants, cafes/bars, stores, 2 Starbucks, dry cleaning and pharmacy. Two gyms are located in the immediate vicinity as well as Rock Creek Park for those of you committed to fitness.
The apartment offers:
- Master bedroom with full platform bed
- A modern convertible sofa in the living room which converts into a full sleeper.
- Location: within walking distance to the Metro (Dupont Circle 0.25 miles away) and major bus routes (#42) as well as Georgetown, Adam's Morgan, Cleveland Park and Logan Circle.
- A fully equipped kitchen (pots and dishes) with microwave, gas stove, and coffee maker.
- One bathroom with a bathtub and shower.
- Cable and wireless internet service.
- Sheets and towels and basic supplies
- Parking Options: On the street parking is available as well as local garages. The apartment does NOT come with parking.
I travel often for work and therefore appreciate someone enjoying my place while I'm away. Please feel free to contact me should you have any additional questions.
Access: Guests must confirm arrival time within 24 hours of the arrival date. They will be received by the owner at which point keys will be provided as well as an introduction to the apartment.
Apartment Amenities: Guests have full use of the home and its contents. Everything borrowed must be returned in proper and clean working order to avoid additional fees or penalties!
Privacy and Ownership: Kindly respect the contents in the apartment and treat with care. Ensure everything is left as originally found. Guests are not at liberty to take anything out of the apartment.
Restrictions: Guests must abide by strict condo rules. Apartment use is limited to the named Guests on the reservation. Guests are prohibited from throwing parties or opening the home to unknown individuals without prior authorization. Failure to heed to these restrictions will result in cancellation of the reservation without reimbursement for unused days.
Emergencies: In the event of an emergency, guests must immediately notify the owner.
Garbage: The garbage and recycle bins are located to the left of the elevator. Separate your newspapers, cans and plastic from the rest of your garbage and toss in the appropriate labeled bins.
Laundry: Coin operated washers and dryers are available in the basement of the building.
Internet Connectivity: You may plug the Ethernet cable directly into your laptop or configure your laptop to the wireless Connection with the username and password provided.