First of all, communication and customer service are #1 to us! Whether it is via airbnb inbox, text, call, email, or in person, the last thing we want is for you to feel lost or hanging. We both have smartphones and usually reply to your questions/concerns anywhere from 10 seconds to 1 hour. So please feel free to contact us ANYTIME you need us. :)
Our maid also lives nearby. Let us know if ever you need anything and we will try to help you as best as we can.
Welcome! Modern, clean lines, and a touch of cozy! Enjoy our townhouse with your private room(s), bathroom, a full kitchen, living room, and all the little touches of a young artist! We are conveniently located within minutes from the strip and Chinatown!
We have made sure to include all details below to help you out but if you still have questions, feel free to message us, we respond within 10 seconds to 1 hour. :) We also speak the Spanish and Vietnamese language.
BEDROOMS 1 & 2 ARE AVAILABLE FOR GROUPS OF 1 TO 6 GUESTS.
EXTRA CHARGES MAY APPLY:
1. IF ROOM YOU CHOSE HAS 2 BEDS, ITS $10/DAY FOR 1 EXTRA BED, OTHERWISE YOU WILL HAVE 1 BED.
2. $30/DAY FOR EACH BEDROOM ADDED.
The townhouse is located on the 1st floor. The bedroom(s) shares the guest bathroom(1 door access type of bathroom, not the type with 2 doors shared physically between 2 bedrooms) with other guests. The guest bathroom would be private for you when there are no other guests.
-1 or 2 Bedroom has:
---Queen bed(s) with clean sheets/pillows
--- 32'' mounted tv
--- 6 outlet plug
---Spacious empty closet with hangers and adequate space for clothes, shoes, and luggage.
---Water and snack/cookies upon arrival in your room
---You get your own private room key
---Personal fresh bath towel
-1 Guest bathroom has:
---1 Sink with adequate counter space
--- New shampoo, conditioner, body wash, qtips, cottonballs, floss, toothpaste, toothbrush if needed
---Adequate storage space in cabinets
---Hair curler and straightner available if needed
You have your own room key to lock your door during your stay. We DO NOT go into your room while you are staying unless we are invited in by you, or potentially in case of an emergency (we dont think this will happen).
We welcome you to our 1or 2 bedrooms and 1 guest bathroom in our 3 bedroom/2 bathroom Las Vegas townhouse. Guests enter the townhouse using a PIN CODE, which will be given to them upon confirmation of a reservation.
-House location via car:
--- 13 minutes to McCarran airport
--- 7-10 minutes to the Strip!
--- 3 minutes to the Asian District (tons of food)
--- 7 minutes to the Convention center
--- 10-13 minutes to Downtown
-Townhouse Shared Spaces:
--- Living room with 131" projector TV and 2 sofas.
---Kitchen with electric stove, oven, dishwasher, full-sized refrigerator/freezer, tea kettle/water warmer
---Dining table and 4 chairs
--- There is a water heater kettle, a variety of coffee, sweetener, and cream for you to make coffee to your own preference
---Fruits available for the day (may include bananas, oranges, apples, and/or pineapple)
---Washer and dryer are in the garage. Please pay $1 per load.
-Check In & Check out:
---You may check-in your room ANYTIME after 3pm. Check-out is by 11am (morning). Ask us for earlier check-in or later check-out possibilities depending on room availability as well as dropping off/picking up your luggage at an earlier/later time. If you check out later than 11am on the last day of your reservation and did not discuss with us prior, you will be charged for an extra day. Your luggage will/may also be moved and placed aside so other guests can utilize the space. You will also be charged depending on how much luggage/belongings are moved.
---There is free parking and you may park your car alongside the wall opposite of our 2 car garage. If you have a motorcycle, you may park it inside our garage.
---$10/per day per pet
--- If small, up to 3. if large, up to 1
---Dogs must be on leash and supervised when outside the townhouse. They may not walk in the grass courtyard, only outside the brick walls. Please have doggie bags and pick up after your pet goes bathroom.
--- Our home also has doggie doors so if your dog knows how to access them, he/she also has access to the outside patio to go bathroom.
What's in this part of town?
You are basically in the Asia District/Chinatown. Notorious for great food and many with great deals ! You are within walking, biking, taxi-ing, or a very short drive to - the Strip, Fashion Show mall, shopping, Latin food, American food, European food, African food, Asian food, grocery stores, gas stations, banks, parks, specialty shops, pubs, liquor and wine stores, sushi bars, ice cream, EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING!
We have 1 small pug, super friendly, potty trained, and well behaved. He will sometimes bark if he hears sounds from the outside or howl a little telling us he needs to go bathroom, but is mostly calm and quiet.
We love to offer a great place to stay(customized too if noted in advance) so if you need something during your stay, let us know! :)
Don't forget to fill out YOUR Airbnb profile so we can become acquainted before your stay. :)
Thank you! We hope you have a great stay! And be safe! :)
Other Things to Note
Smoking is NOT allowed inside but you can always step outside for a cigarrete/cigar/ecig.
If we suspect you have smoked inside, we have the right to charge a portion of the security deposit.
Any trash bags that do not fit into provided trash cans in our home must be thrown into bin outside next to our garage on Monday night or Thursday night, or a charge of $10 per bag. Trash pick up days are early morning Tuesday and Friday.
O&D Safety and Rules Violation Charges List:
We are extremely happy to host you and hope you make yourself at home!
In order to ensure safety and fairness to everyone including you, our future guests, our maid, and ourselves, we ask you follow house rules during and after your check out.
In the case where the rules are violated, here is the cost to repair/fix it. We ask you review everything and if you have any objections let us know prior to checking in with us:
1. Safety is #1! Lock all windows, doors, garages, gates, doors or any entrances open as robbers/trespassers can easily gain access into our home. This is also not good for the A/C unit Please lock up at all times! $100 for each entry way left open.
2. By staying at our place, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Owner and Owner’s Representative from all claims, disputes, litigation, judgments, cost and attorney fees resulting from loss, damage or injury to Occupant, Occupant’s guests or licensees or their personal property.
3. NO ILLEGAL DRUGS WILL BE TOLERATED IN ANY MANNER. WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE HOSTING AND ESCALATE THE ISSUE TO AUTHORITIES. NO ILLEGAL WEAPONS ALLOWED. WE WILL TAKE FULL DEPOSIT & CHARGE FOR DAMAGES.
4. Do not sublet the property in any way or $100 charge.
5. No parties or event hosting. $100 charge.
6. Additional guests without prior approval from us is $50 per person.
7. Please refrain from loud noises and anything else you think might disturb and annoy the neighbors (drumming, hollering, partying, hammering, shooting guns, loud music, howling at the moon and stars, fireworks spectacular, etc.)
8. Any messes left including trash, littering, displaced home furnishings will be charged $30 per area as follows: 1)living area 2)per bathroom 3)per bedroom 4)kitchen area 5) dining area 6) garage area 7)outdoor area 8) per hallway
9. Displaced furniture of any kind in our house is $30 each piece no matter how big or small.
10. Alteration of any fixture or object in our house is $20 per item.
11. Unwashed dishes is $15 per load. The dish washer acts as a dish drying rack so please manually wash everything. Dishes not put away is $15 per load.
12. Wipe counters/tables/surfaces after use or $5 charge.
13. Semi full or full trash bags not tied up and thrown away in provided trash can in our home will be charged $10 per bag.
14. Turn off all lights and electrical devices in your room and in areas you used before you check out or charged $10-$50 per device.
15. No outside shoes/heels/flip flops inside the house, pretty please leave them by the front door or $10 charge.
16. Used and dirty Towels/Sheets that came with your room: Please leave all used/lightly dirty towels inside your laundry basket inside your room after you leave. PLEASE DO NOT WASH THE SHEETS OR TOWELS! WE WILL WASH THEM.
17. Laundry room: Please kindly pay $1 per load wash or dry. IMPORTANT! REMOVE ALL STICKY PRODUCTS, GOO, INTENSE DIRT OFF CLOTHES BEFORE WASHING OR DRYING!
18. Please do not discard anything in the sinks or toilet, toilet paper will clog! Dispose in trash can please or guest will be responsible the clog.
19. Lost room key is $30/each. Lost gate key is $100 each.
20. If you are assigned a front door key and loose it, its a $100 home re-keying charge. Lost fob is $200 charge.
21. If you check out later than 11am on the last day of your reservation and did not discuss with us prior, you will be charged for an extra day. Your luggage will/may also be moved and placed aside so other guests can utilize the space. You will also be charged depending on how much luggage/belongings are moved. $5-$200.
22. The room(s) are cleaned prior to each guest’s arrival. When you leave, do your best to leave the property in the same condition as when you arrived (minus normal usage of course) or be charged according to the list above.
Obe and Diem's house was lovely. It was clean and matched the descriptions perfectly. The house mates were quiet and respectful. Overall, the stay just felt like being home. In addition, having pool access in 100+ degrees of Las vegas was very sweet. I would recommend after mid night swims if you are staying in there, or vegas in general.
Our stay was peaceful and very much as per the pictures on the website. Diem is very kind and an awesome host. The room and all the facilities were just as expected. Couldn't have been any better. The strip was very close by too. We enjoyed the stay throughout. The property and neighborhood was very beautiful. We loved it. Thanks O&D for making our stay memorable.
Diem and Obe were great hosts. Their home was clean and comfortable, and very welcoming. I would highly recommend staying here!
I had a great stay at Obe and Diem's house. I stayed at Obe and Diem's house for 10 nights. The whole house was very clean and the house is situated in a safe and calm area. My room was very spacious and the bed was very comfortable. Thank you for such a great experience.
I stayed at Obe & Diem's place for 5 nights. This was my first experience with Airbnb, and they have set the standard VERY high. I had everything I needed, plus a big screen TV in my room (though I didn't use it). Everything was clean and well organized. Inside their apartment had a very modern look. It was obvious they put a lot of care into making the experience wonderful for their guests. I didn't meet Obe, but Diem was very friendly. Their small gated community is also quite beautiful!
This host has 107 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
First of all, communication and customer service is #1 to us! Whether it is via airbnb inbox, text, call, email, or in person, the last thing we want is for you to feel lost or hanging. We both have smartphones and usually reply to your questions/concerns anywhere from 10 seconds to 1 hour. So please feel free to contact us ANYTIME you need us. :)
Vegas properties: Our maid also lives nearby, let us know if ever you need anything.
We have been hosting on Airbnb since Autumn of 2013. We love helping people by providing them a smooth and comfortable experience in their home away from home...
We love animals, traveling, music, art, fashion, yummy foods, clean/modern designed living spaces, and making new friends everywhere.
As hosts, we strive to treat our guests with excellent care, be flexible with our guests needs/wants/requests, and will do what we can so everyone is happy.
Thank you for choosing us for your travels! :)