Perfect place for you to have your small getaway. My centrally located Nob Hill apartment comes with everything you need! It has a comfortable queen bed, great furniture, a full sunlit kitchen to cook meals, and a lot of character. If your sightseeing or in town for business this place will fit you perfectly. Also, the place is very private if that's important to you!
- Heat is to keep the apartment warm and cozy!
- A comfortable Queen-sized bed, serta pillow-top bed
- A huge walk in closet
-You are more than welcome to use the antique dining room table in the in my bright kitchen
-Wireless that keeps you connected
- A projector for the living room with a comfortable sweet couch for your entertainment.
-A very lovely back garden.
Some more about the location. It's in the most desirable location in Nob Hill and nearby to some of the best attraction in San Francisco. Here's a list of a few:
- Just outside the front door are great little coffee shops
-Very close to Polk street where you'll find bars and great restaurants
- The Famous Cable Museum is just 2 blocks away from my property.
- Lombard St., a must see for any tourist, is 10 blocks away.
- Walking distance to Grace Cathedral (0.4 miles away)
- Fisherman's Wharf (1.5 miles away or a 7 min. drive)
- Aquatic Park (1.3 miles away or a 5 min. drive)
- And 1.4 miles away or an 8 min drive to Union Square, San Francisco’s shopping and theater district, which contains lots of “great restaurants” and some of the best shopping in the world.
What Else You Get
With the place you'll have a clean duvet and clean sheets, fresh towels, and a welcome pack with some surprises. I use a short term rental management service called airenvy who will professionally clean and prepare the place for you.
Look forward to hosting you! :)
1) Respect - please respect the neighbors. Everyone are long term tenants and want to give you the best possible experience during your stay. Please refrain from loud noise after 10 pm. There is a lot of nice furniture and appliances, please do not misuse them and treat them like they are your own.
2) Cleaning - please clean up after yourself. This includes cleaning your room and leaving it the way you found it. Please also clean the common areas and please make sure to always clean your dishes and put them away.
3) Mi Casa Su Casa - Treat the place like you would your own, that's about it.
My wife and I spent 3 nights here while in town on vacation. Perfect launching pad for exploring San Francisco's neighborhoods. Contraband Coffee and Trader Joe's just around the corner. Checking into the unit was easy and the AirEnvy team were easy to communicate with. It was always nice in the morning opening the windows and letting the fresh air and sunlight in.
Great location! Walking distance to many shops and restaurants. Sean was very responsive which was nice. The place could have been cleaner. Other than that it was a nice stay.
Overall, our stay was a pretty good experience. Checking in and out was easy, and the concierge service, airenvy, provided clean towels and sheets, which was nice. We were disappointed that the description of the apartment didn't mention the lack of parking; we only found out after we booked the place. We had to park at a meter down the street. The description also mentioned there was a projector and Netflix, however it didn't mention that you needed to bring your own laptop in order to use it (we unfortunately, did not bring our computers). The place was a bit cluttered, the bathtub could have used a scrubbing, and many of the dishes in the dish rack and cupboards were dirty. The kitchen had very limited cookware, and we stayed for Thanksgiving, so it was challenging, but we got creative and it turned out fine.
Except for the few things mentioned above, the place was great. The location was great; we felt safe and were close to a lot of things. The decor and furniture was nice; the place had a serene feel to it. Sean responded quickly to our questions, which was helpful. The concierge service was a nice touch, they left some goodies and it was nice to know that the towels and sheets were clean.
Had a great stay at Sean's place. He was very detailed in the instructions so getting in and out was a breeze. The booking service, airenvy, also left behind some nice touches that I hadn't seen before in other places I've stayed.
Great location, great service - would stay here again and would recommend to other travelers. Sean's attention to detail made all the difference!
Sean was such an attentive host. Every question we had was answered very quickly, most time within hours. We were given very clear & detailed instructions to get to the apartment, places to eat around the area and also points of interest. The apartment itself was very comfortable and inviting, it felt like a home. We received a welcome pack from Air Envy that was very much appreciated. The apartment was lovely and we'd definitely stay there again. I'd highly recommend Sean and the apartment.
Sean and Airenvy were great to work with to coordinate our stay. They responded promptly and made the whole reservation, check-in and check-out process work very smoothly. Apartment is in a great location, with easy walking and public transportation access to most everything in the city. Located in the back of the building, it was pretty quiet and had a really comfortable bed in a roomy apartment. It worked well for us.
It was easy to get to the apartment from SFO by taking the train and bus. This a very convenient location and a clean space to stay at! Sean was very helpful in communicating logistics and even had a guide available for places close by in the neighborhood. I would highly recommend this place and to go through Sean again for another trip out to SF!
This host has 599 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
My properties are professionally managed by Pillow. Pillow is a full service airbnb concierge that will ensure you a great stay! They provide a thorough cleaning before your arrival, clean sheets & fresh towels, a welcome pack with Shampoo &Conditioner, easy check-In, and is a 24/7 concierge for anything you may need during your stay.
About Me: My name is Sean Conway, I'm an entrepreneur, I love being outdoors and staying active. I love trying & learning new things.