About this listing
*PLEASE DO NOT SEND A BOOKING REQUEST
WITHOUT FIRST CONTACTING ME
MAKE SURE TO READ THE HOUSE RULES*
A spacious 750 sq. ft. open plan living area with hardwood floors throughout, exposed brick and three windows on both east and west sides letting in plenty of morning and afternoon light. Classic mid-century decor provides a warm and cozy environment that makes you feel at home
• Wi-Fi throughout
• Air Conditioning
• Central Heating
• Home Theater Projector
• 30" Cinema Display
• Mini-oven, toaster, hairdryer, iron, fans, heater
• Clean linens, towels, kitchenware provided
• Quiet bedroom with comfortable queen-size bed
• Fully equipped open kitchen with L-shaped countertop
• Dining table with extendable leaves seats six
• Sofabed (48" x 72") and twin size slatted bed (39" x 75")
• Full HD home theater projector (up to 7' x 4' screen)
• Cadovius wall unit
• Office desk, 30" Cinema Display, all-in-one printer
• Writing and reading nook
• Spacious wall closet
• Bathroom with cast iron clawfoot tub
Typical low-rise pre-war building located in historic South Williamsburg in a quiet and breezy area, a stone's throw away from the East River and great views of Manhattan
Close to the many attractions lining Bedford Avenue strip, the heart of Williamsburg; groceries, bars and top-quality restaurants all nearby (Marlow&Sons, Diner, Dressler, Peter Luger Steakhouse and more - see Guidebook)
• Subway - ½ mile from J/M/Z lines - ¾ mile from L line;
1 stop into Manhattan from either stations
• Bus - Q59/B32 around the corner; B62 2 blocks away
• Ferry - East River Ferry terminal 2 blocks away
• Bike - Citi Bike station 1 block away; bike rentals nearby
• Drive - car services and zipcars available in the area
• Bridge - access to the Williamsburg Bridge 3 blocks away, gets you to downtown Manhattan (Lower East Side) in a few minutes drive, about 10 min bike ride or 25-30 min walk
- This is a very well-kept apartment with authentic mid-century decor, guests are expected to take good care of it and to handle furniture with care
- Noise: no loud music or parties; avoid walking around the apartment in your shoes; be quiet in the hallway when entering or exiting the apartment
- Any kind of damage will be deducted from the deposit (broken/jammed items, stained/ripped fabric, water marks, etc.)
- Smoking allowed only on the fire escape; do not leave cigarette butts around
- No pets
Daniels very quick to respond to mails. The apartment is in a great location for restaurants and bars. Do a right and head right along Wythe and your all set for the evening. Its an easy hop over to Manhattan on the ferry. I would recommend this for a short break in NYC.
Not much to say other than the Apartment was great. Just as petty as the pictures and excellent location - was so easy just to stroll down to the best places in Williamsburg. Do. It.
Decent apartment altho the building doesn't have an elevator and the entrance looks like ur entering a crack den but once you get to the apartment it's nice. Antiquated furniture gives it a nice touch and the brick walls, there's no TV and the location isn't at all ideal and the host is very stand offish not sociable or personable but leaves very clear and authoritative directions for entry and exit.
This was an amazing find! I had to find a place last minute due to an unexpected cancellation, and Daniel was incredibly responsive.
The apartment is in a great part of town, walking distance to restaurants, bars, markets and the subway. There was plenty of space and it was very charming. Daniel provided a thorough guide to the space (how to get the keys, info about check-out, etc.), which was very helpful and appreciated.
My only complaints were really out of Daniel's hands: the weather was really, really hot, and the apartment took a while to cool down from the small A/C unit, and the WiFi was extremely spotty, often not working at all (Daniel contacted the cable company, and they said they had an outage, but it never resolved).
Other than that, I would absolutely stay here again — amazing find!
Daniels Apartment was Amazing!!!! Plenty of space, lots of hot water and really nice neighbors. The place was really clean and populated with great vintage (website hidden) worked perfectly on the extremely hot NYC days i was there. The breeze coming from the windows on both sides of the apartment was enough to cool down the place in minutes after being closed up all day as well. Its close proximity to the Subway made it really easy to get in and out of the city and the shops and restaurants in the neighborhood are some of the best in Williamsburg.
Try the Dodge City Salami at Marlow and Daughters.
As advertised. In excellent part of town. Close to some good joints. A short hop over to Manhattan. Nicely appointed. Will stay again.
Extremely fast response to a last minute request from me to stay. Daniel was flexible with the check in time and everything was as it was described. Very clear instructions about the apartment which is great. The place is close to some great restaurants and bars and right where I wanted to be.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View Other Reviews