*PLEASE DO NOT SEND A BOOKING REQUEST
WITHOUT FIRST CONTACTING ME
MAKE SURE TO READ THE HOUSE RULES*
A spacious 750 sq. ft. open plan living area with hardwood floors throughout, exposed brick and three windows on both east and west sides letting in plenty of morning and afternoon light. Classic mid-century decor provides a warm and cozy environment that makes you feel at home
• Wi-Fi throughout
• Air Conditioning
• Central Heating
• Home Theater Projector
• 30" Cinema Display
• Mini-oven, toaster, hairdryer, iron, fans, heater
• Clean linens, towels, kitchenware provided
• Quiet bedroom with comfortable queen-size bed
• Fully equipped open kitchen with L-shaped countertop
• Dining table with extendable leaves seats six
• Sofabed (48" x 72") and twin size slatted bed (39" x 75")
• Full HD home theater projector (up to 7' x 4' screen)
• Cadovius wall unit
• Office desk, 30" Cinema Display, all-in-one printer
• Writing and reading nook
• Spacious wall closet
• Bathroom with cast iron clawfoot tub
Typical low-rise pre-war building located in historic South Williamsburg in a quiet and breezy area, a stone's throw away from the East River and great views of Manhattan
Close to the many attractions lining Bedford Avenue strip, the heart of Williamsburg; groceries, bars and top-quality restaurants all nearby (Marlow&Sons, Diner, Dressler, Peter Luger Steakhouse and more - see Guidebook)
• Subway - ½ mile from J/M/Z lines - ¾ mile from L line;
1 stop into Manhattan from either stations
• Bus - Q59/B32 around the corner; B62 2 blocks away
• Ferry - East River Ferry terminal 2 blocks away
• Bike - Citi Bike station 1 block away; bike rentals nearby
• Drive - car services and zipcars available in the area
• Bridge - access to the Williamsburg Bridge 3 blocks away, gets you to downtown Manhattan (Lower East Side) in a few minutes drive, about 10 min bike ride or 25-30 min walk
- This is a very well-kept apartment with authentic mid-century decor, guests are expected to take good care of it and to handle furniture with care
- Keep noise down: no loud talking or music; do not walk around the apartment in your shoes; lift your suitcases in the hallway and do not stomp on the stairs
- Any kind of damage will be deducted from the deposit (broken/jammed items, stained/ripped fabric, water marks, etc.)
- Smoking allowed only on the fire escape; do not leave cigarette butts around
- No parties
- No pets
We were pleased to be in there. Daniel and friends are really kind to us, and accept our late-check out with our luggages, too. The place was also nice, mostly. comfy and beautiful.
We had a wonderful stay! Daniel was very responsive. We were happy with the location and street parking availability! The apartment was very clean, organized and nicely decorated. It exceeded our expectations and we would definitely consider staying here again!
We enjoyed our stay very much.
The apartment is compact but fine for our family of four. Loved the way that every ounce of space was used to advantage & the location was perfect for exploring the area. We all loved Williamsburg with its small bars & galleries. The apartment was just as the pics showed & lived up to our expectations. We would definitely stay here again, so thank you Daniel. It was hard to leave.
Daniel's loft was a lovely place to stay for my family. We had plenty of room and only a short walk to the subway. There were some good eating places close by and we felt very secure in the apartment. The only downside is the lack of laundry facilities in the apartment, however a laundromat was only a short walk.
I have just returned from staying in this flat for 9 days, we really enjoyed our time there. It was very well equipped, clean and homely. Also well placed for the subway, two stations within easy reach. The local shops and restaurants were also an easy stroll away. The East River ferry stopped 2 minutes walk away. It was lovely to come home to after a hectic day on Manhattan and I would definitely recommend it.
We loved staying in Daniel's loft. It is so nicely decorated, clean and was very comfortable. It is also ideally located to fully experience Williamsburg and there are so many options around for coffee, drinks and food. We had a great stay and would definetly recommend it!
This is just the perfect place for your New York visit! You find yourself right close to the waterfront facing Manhattan without all the noise and trouble you might want to escape after your long days. Nice restaurants and coffee places in easy walking distance and -what we appreciated very much -the east-river ferry boats leaving just around the corner from Daniels apartment. Although very close to Williamsburg bridge, it´s amazingly quiet. And nicely furbished, easy to feel comfortable and home here. I guess we will be back !
This host has 1 review for other properties.View Other Reviews