1-2 ppl, Full Kitchen(oven,fridge,kettle,sink) Shower/Bath, Street-Parking, Queen Mattress• Basic CableTV, Smoke-Free, Quiet St Adjacent to Plummer Park, Washer/Dryer in basement, Hair-Dryer, Free Shampoo/Conditioner/Lotion, Clean Towels/Sheets,
• Clean bedroom, New Carpet
• Full kitchen; Stove-top, Oven, Pans, Kettle, Toaster, Sink, Fridge, 2-person dining table
• Dining nook with stacks of Cookbooks to read under the Chandelier
• Beauty vanity, shampoo, conditioner, bodywash, body lotion, face cleanser.
• Complimentary coffee & tea
• Coin operated washer & dryer in basement; washing detergent provided in apartment
• Inflatable mattress for extra guest (by request)
• Space heater, Fan, Hangers, Vacuum, Broom, Compact Elliptical, Extra blankets in Closet
• I'm available via email/app to answer any questions you have before your stay and after check-in!
• Farmers market on Mondays 8am-2pm (corner Vista x Fountain)
• 15 minute walk to Runyon Canyon; a popular hike for star-spotting & beautiful view of LA
• Walk to restaurants, Starbucks, Wholefoods
• Plummer park is popular for dog-walking, working-out, sun-tanning, tennis and basketball.
• 1 minute walk to buses on Santa Monica Blvd
• 5 minute walk to buses on Sunset Blvd
• ZipCar avail on Fountain & Vista
• Taxi service (you can download the Uber app) for affordable local drivers.
• The apartment is cleaned thoroughly between each guest & is dust-free. This makes it a great accommodation for anyone with allergies or asthma.
L'appartement est très bien situé. Si vous êtes en voitures vous pourrez accéder facilement aux attractions de Los Angeles (Universal studio, Beverly hills, ...). En voiture vous êtes à 4 minutes de Hollywood boulevard (quand ça roule bien évidemment).
L'appartement est propre confortable, situé dans un quartier calme. Entièrement équipé avec tous les appareils électrique et produit de bain/beauté.
Je n'ai pas rencontré Brooke mais elle nous avons été en contact par mail.
Très bon rapport qualité/prix, je recommande cet appart.
Si je devais trouver un point négatif c'est que la tv ne captait pas toutes les chaines, mais bon, on est en vacances après tout !
Brooke's place in WeHo was great. A cozy studio in an awesome location. Right across the street from a park. The street was a beautiful tree lined block close to all that West Hollywood has to offer. Brooke was out of town but her friend was quick to respond to any questions we had. The parking situation was totally explained to us so that there wasn't any issues. A great value. Perfect for one or two people trying not to break the bank while staying in Los Angeles.
Wasn't a fan of LA but Brooke's little place made it more bearable :)
We had a very pleasant stay in Brooke's cozy studio. I would like to stay again if we need a place to stay in West Hollywood. Very convenient to local neighborhood, but off the main streets. Nice area - tree lined street and across from park. Brooke was very responsive when we needed an extra mattress.
Das Apartment von Brooke war für meinen zweiwöchigen L.A.-Aufenthalt wie geschaffen. Ruhige und dennoch interessante Gegend, wenige Schritte zum St. Monica Blvd. Verkehrstechnisch (PKW) günstig, sei es zum Meer oder nach downtown. Sehr nett und freundlich eingerichtet, sauber, mit vintage-Charme und allen notwendigen facilities. Parkausweis! Vor dem Haus findet man immer einen Platz. Einziger Nachteil: keine Espresso-Maschine (aber einen Original Bialietti-Espresso-Kocher gab es im nahegelegenen und fußläufig erreichbaren Target-Supermarkt am La Brea Blvd. für 34 $) . Kurz: schönes Wohnen in einem angenehmen Umfeld. Empfehlenswert
An older building but, as advertised, the place is very clean. Great location. Brooke provides a parking pass but there are parking restrictions due to street cleaning so you have to pay attention to the signs -- Brooke provides a sheet letting you know which street to park on on which days. The wifi works well. I would stay there again. Brooke herself was helpful and prompt.
Broke was amazing from start to finish! And even had her friends help us out when she was out of town. She is always quick on getting back to you with anything. The place is clean and fresh and in the best spot in town for healthy things like hiking Runyon and having a night out in West Hollywood. As a couple there was still plenty of space not to get too on top of each other. There are plenty of towels and linen and the washer dryer is easy and clean. Great place to stay if you need a homely base camp for a while and convent enough for shorter stay too. Street parking was never a real issue as long as your are mindful of street sweeping days. The bed is as cumpfy as listed :) And the bath tub is deep and good for a soak. Price location and service all 5 stars! If it's free no need to keep browsing its a WINNER! Greg & Amanda xx
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.