• Comfortable WeHo Studio; sleeps 1-2 guests • Wifi, full kitchen, Shower + Bathtub, basic cableTV • Street parking only: 1 xParking pass provided
• Clean, smoke-free space
• New Queen mattress
• Located on quiet street, adjacent to sunny Plummer Park
• Close to WeHo bars, Hollywood blvd, Sunset strip, Melrose shopping
• Sunny, well-lit bedroom with new carpet
• Full kitchen with stove top, oven, pans, kettle, toaster, sink, fridge & 2-person dining table
• Cosy dining nook with stacks of cookbooks to read under the vintage chandelier
• Beauty vanity, shampoo + conditioner, body wash, lotion, face cleanser provided
• Complimentary coffee, tea & hot chocolate
• Laundry in building basement with coin operated washer & dryer; washing detergent provided in apartment
• Inflatable mattress for extra guest
• Space heater, fan, hangers, vacuum, broom, compact elliptical, extra blankets are found in bedroom closet
• I'm available by text or app to answer any questions you have before and after check-in!
• Farmers market on Mondays 8am-2pm (corner Vista x Fountain)
• 15 minute walk to Runyon Canyon; a popular hike for star-spotting & a beautiful view of LA
• Walk to restaurants, Starbucks, Wholefoods
• Plummer park is popular for dog-walking, working-out, sun-tanning, tennis and basketball.
• 1 minute walk to buses on Santa Monica Blvd
• 5 minute walk to buses on Sunset Blvd
• The apartment is cleaned thoroughly between each guest & is dust-free. This makes it a great accommodation for anyone with allergies or asthma.
We had a very pleasant stay in Brooke's cozy studio. I would like to stay again if we need a place to stay in West Hollywood. Very convenient to local neighborhood, but off the main streets. Nice area - tree lined street and across from park. Brooke was very responsive when we needed an extra mattress.
Das Apartment von Brooke war für meinen zweiwöchigen L.A.-Aufenthalt wie geschaffen. Ruhige und dennoch interessante Gegend, wenige Schritte zum St. Monica Blvd. Verkehrstechnisch (PKW) günstig, sei es zum Meer oder nach downtown. Sehr nett und freundlich eingerichtet, sauber, mit vintage-Charme und allen notwendigen facilities. Parkausweis! Vor dem Haus findet man immer einen Platz. Einziger Nachteil: keine Espresso-Maschine (aber einen Original Bialietti-Espresso-Kocher gab es im nahegelegenen und fußläufig erreichbaren Target-Supermarkt am La Brea Blvd. für 34 $) . Kurz: schönes Wohnen in einem angenehmen Umfeld. Empfehlenswert
An older building but, as advertised, the place is very clean. Great location. Brooke provides a parking pass but there are parking restrictions due to street cleaning so you have to pay attention to the signs -- Brooke provides a sheet letting you know which street to park on on which days. The wifi works well. I would stay there again. Brooke herself was helpful and prompt.
Broke was amazing from start to finish! And even had her friends help us out when she was out of town. She is always quick on getting back to you with anything. The place is clean and fresh and in the best spot in town for healthy things like hiking Runyon and having a night out in West Hollywood. As a couple there was still plenty of space not to get too on top of each other. There are plenty of towels and linen and the washer dryer is easy and clean. Great place to stay if you need a homely base camp for a while and convent enough for shorter stay too. Street parking was never a real issue as long as your are mindful of street sweeping days. The bed is as cumpfy as listed :) And the bath tub is deep and good for a soak. Price location and service all 5 stars! If it's free no need to keep browsing its a WINNER! Greg & Amanda xx
Brooke was awesome, very professional in handling some issues that were not in her control and a great communicator throughout. The studio was super cute and in a very walkable, friendly and historic neighborhood. I'd definitely stay there again!
Brooke is very nice and helpful
I enjoyed this very cozy resting place, located on a quiet, park-filled street. A real bonus is the Monday farmer's market, from which I filled the fridge with yummy. I also enjoyed walking straight up to Runyan Canyon for exercise and working/dining at the outdoor picnic table on the back patio.
Brooke is attentive, and her place works exactly as advertised.
We agree with the previous positive reviews! Communications with Brooke were prompt and clear before, during and after our stay. We were especially pleased with the pleasant neighborhood. We felt completely safe and the apartment was quiet and peaceful at all times of day and night. The apartment was very clean, a good place for anyone with allergies. We highly recommend Brooke as a host and her apartment as a good value for a place to stay in West Hollywood.
Everything went great during the contact process, Brooke answered all our e-mails promptly and with very clear instructions. The appartment was as described, in a quiet neighborhood with easy parking and with everything you need for a short stay in LA. It is a very cosy place, with lovely vintage details. Nearby, there are cafés, supermarkets and restaurants open until late, plus the area feels really safe to walk around. Highly recommended!