This quintessential San Francisco Victorian VIEW masterpiece is located in desirable Noe Valley, and blocks from the Mission. Recently remodeled, you will enjoy a comfortable and beautiful interior including a gourmet kitchen, marble baths and VIEWS.
Thank you in advance for following the house rules. Please do not be intimidated by them. I would prefer if I had no rules at all; however, each rule was added due to an experience with a guest. As you can see, most of the rules are simply common sense or common courtesy. I have copies of the rules in a few of the rooms of the house in case a guest needs reminding. Please do not be offended by that. Thank you for treating this house I call my home with care and respect.
For the health, safety, and enjoyment of everyone, including future guests, when you book a reservation at my home, you agree to the following:
1. No children, pets, smoking of any kind, or drugs, allowed in house, backyard, balcony or deck.
2. No parties or events of any kind are allowed, which includes dinner get-togethers with people other than those staying at my home.
3. This is a SHOE-FREE house. Take off shoes and boots upon entering. Complimentary slippers and socks are provided for guests. Never walk on floors/carpeting with shoes or boots!! Please do not wheel luggage on floors. The softwood floors are original to the house, built circa 1885, and are easily damaged. The no shoes rule is also to keep the floors and house clean and for control of noise.
4. ABSOLUTELY NO OVERNIGHT GUESTS other than those registered and paid for through Airbnb. If this rule is violated, your security deposit will be forfeited immediately. All guests in your group need to be confirmed and registered prior to arrival. Please do not try to sneak in any extra guests. I live in the bedroom below the two levels of the house that guests have access to, so I will notice if there are extra guests. Then you will be embarrassed and get defensive and we'll all feel uncomfortable and awkward when I ask you to leave without a refund. I reserve the right to come upstairs, any time day or night, if I think there are unregistered and unpaid guests, either adults or children, in my home.
5. I cannot provide free accommodations for children OF ANY AGE. Children are not permitted because my home is not child-proof and, therefore, it is not safe for them. Older children will be considered on a case by case basis. If a guest arrives with an infant or with children without informing me when making the reservation, the guest will be asked to leave without a refund.
6. ONLY REGISTERED GUESTS allowed in house day or night.
7. Do not give home access code to anyone other than those confirmed and registered with reservation.
8. Keep noise level LOW after 10 p.m. on week-days (Sunday through Thursday), and 12 midnight on weekends (Friday and Saturday). This means QUIET; no music, no loud voices, and TV on low volume. If you come back to house after 10 p.m., please be considerate of my neighbors and myself and keep voices low. This is in accordance with San Francisco Noise Ordinance.
9. No piano playing after 9 p.m. any night.
10. Please help us conserve! Turn off ALL lights and heat whenever you leave the house. Keep heat to 68 degrees maximum when you are in the house. Turn off heat, lights, and fans in the bathrooms after use. California is experiencing a water drought so please be conscience of water use. I reserve the right to go upstairs and turn off the lights, heat, and fans if guests forget to turn off the utilities when they leave the house.
11. Always use coasters, provided for you throughout the house, on all surfaces when using drinking glasses, bottles, cans, etc.
12. Do not put wet towels over wood chairs in bedrooms, or leave wet towels on wood floors. There are clothes hooks behind bedroom closet doors to hang towels and clothing.
13. Food is not allowed upstairs. Please use kitchen to store any food you purchase and eat only in the kitchen or dining room.
14. Clean kitchen after every use; wash dishes by hand or put in dishwasher. Do not turn dishwasher on unless it is full of dishes.
15. Please make sure front door and back French doors are locked and secured whenever you leave the house.
16. Sleeping on the couch in living room is not allowed.
I will be staying in the downstairs bedroom, (with my cat Levi, who never, ever goes upstairs), which is separate from the two levels of the house that guests have access to. I will come up everyday in the afternoon to retrieve my mail and remove any trash. Please call, text, or email me if you have any questions or if you need anything. I want to make sure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. Thank you!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Originally from New York, I came to San Francisco to visit college friends and never left. I have owned my home for 30 years and recently completed the remodel; my beautiful Victorian home is a masterpiece and the way I always envisioned it to be.
Now, I'd like to share my work of art with other folks who would like to enjoy an authentic San Francisco experience.