About This Listing
With exquisite views, an excellent range of amenities and a location in one of the more prestigious developments of the Docklands area, these serviced apartments offer the ideal accommodation for the discerning traveller.
With an exciting mix of classy décor, ideal location near world-class restaurants and shops and first-rate amenities such as concierge services, free Internet access, and luxury towels and linen these serviced apartments in Canary Wharf provide the perfect base for business executives and other travellers to create a home away from home in London. Flatscreen TVs and fully-equipped kitchens with all mod cons will add to the relaxing flair of this outstanding apartment building. We will spoil you with our range of lavish toiletries courtesy of Gilchrist and Soames and we’ll always be happy to help you customise your stay with our team of hospitality professionals just a phone call away.
Spacious rooms with innovative design features create an airy feel while the classy décor adds to the comforts provided by high-end facilities ranging from complimentary Internet access and flat screen televisions to fully equipped kitchens.Positioned just minutes away from countless restaurants and shops in Canary Wharf and the O2 Arena complex, these serviced apartments
enjoy a perfect location in one of the area’s most prestigious developments, forming an integral part of the Dockland's skyline. If you need access to Canary Wharf, you’ll be just a short stroll away from this exquisite residential neighbourhood, while the proximity of South Quay DLR and Canary Wharf Underground stations will practically place you right in the middle of the action anywhere in the British capital.
There is a late check out charge of GBP10/hr depending on the availability.
Interaction with Guests
Should you be arriving at the apartment after 8pm or before 9am you must let us know at least 24 hours in advance. An out-of-hours check-in fee will be applied if your time of arrival is after 8pm or before 9am, £50 before and £100 after 11pm.
Our serviced apartments offer the perfect base for the modern business traveller, being ideally located at Canary Wharf, one of the world’s leading financial and media centres, with Reuters, Trinity Mirror and Ogilvy all based here. It is the decisive British answer to Manhattan. Nearby transport links also provide easy access to the O2 Arena, the West End and the other crucial landmarks in the capital. If you wish to look for original activities outside your area you’ll be spoiled for choice; you can find the best cuisine from the Indian subcontinent on Brick Lane, soak up the naval history of Britain in Maritime Greenwich or witness the heritage of the London 2012 Olympics at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. There’s no such thing as ‘business as usual’ when you come to London’s most vibrant business hub.
Canary Wharf 0.3 miles
South Quay DLR 0.1 miles
London City Airport 4.1 miles
Heathrow Airport 23 miles
Stansted Airport 35 miles
Gatwick Airport 36 miles
Luton Airport 40 miles
Stratford 3.5 miles
London Victoria 8 miles
Liverpool Street 4.5 miles
London Bridge 6.4 miles
London Waterloo 7 miles
King’s Cross & St. Pancras 7.2 miles
Euston 7.8 miles
London Victoria 7.8 miles
London Paddington 10 miles
1. Keys: Please send us a valid ID, such as a passport or driver’s license at the time of confirming a booking.
2. On checkout please drop keys in the mailbox.
3. You will find a WiFi password in welcome letter at the time of arrival or you can find MiFi Dongle in the apartment so you and your party can enjoy free internet facilities.
4. Car parking is on subject to availability at an additional cost of GBP 20 per night.
5. We provide travel cot/high chair at an additional cost of GBP 35 per week.
6. Extra single bed in living room can be placed at GBP20/night
7. We do not allow parties/loud music in our apartments.
8. There is a late checkout charge of GBP10/hr depending on the availability, until 1PM & thereafter a full charge is applicable.
In order to ensure the best possible service and comfort during your stay with us, we would ask you to provide us with the following information:
1. Please advise us of your estimated time of arrival in London as well as at the apartment for the key collection atleast 48 hrs prior to checkin.
2. Guest has to call our front desk team an hour prior to arrival at the apartment. Should you be arriving at the apartment after 8pm or before 9am you must let us know at least 24 hours in advance. An out-of-hours check-in fee will be applied if your time of arrival is after 8pm or before 9am, £50 before and £100 after 11pm.
The earliest available check-in and the latest check-out times are:
Check-in time: 2pm
Check-out time: 10am
The apartment is well located with easy access to the DLR. It is clean and uncluttered, but has all the necessary items for a comfortable stay. It is very easy to check in and the hosts are accessible and prompt with responses. I will continue to stay here when I travel to London.
Nice place to stay. Took a long time to get the keys. But overall. Enjoyed my stay.
This host has 155 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Arvi
We are part of a Serviced Apartments & Hotel's Company based in London. We manage and operate a portfolio of high quality serviced Apartments in London. Our clientele are mostly professionals relocating to London, or Business and Leisure Individuals & families visiting the city for a short break. We have an on-site Manager, several Front Desk Professionals, professional housekeeping staff, and can arrange airport shuttles at no extra cost. Our Reservations desk works around the clock to answer your queries expeditiously.