This comfortable apartment is in Thamrin Residences Apartment. This is my second apartment. This apartment is in 23rd floor. If this apartment is not available, I have another unit on same location.
*** CONVENIENT LOCATION ***
The apartment is within walking distance to many great locations
- The apartment is in the center of Jakarta. Close to Bundaran HI or HI Circle which mean also close to Central Business District - Golden Triangle Area of MH Thamrin Street and General Sudirman Street.
- Beautiful and luxurious malls such as Plaza Indonesia, EX, and Grand Indonesia Shopping Town are within walking distance. Cullinary spots, and entertainment facilities are available in this mall.
- Thamrin City mall just 2 minutes walk. There is Hypermart (Big supermartket) in this mall. This mall also become one of largest wholesale center in Jakarta and a great place to buy batik products.
- There are a large variety of restaurant in front of the building with nice seating area. Pizza Hut Delivery is located here too.
- There are convenience stores in front of apartment and 1 in the building.
*** THE ROOM AMENITIES ***
- This is 1 bedroom apartment with separate living room and bathroom.
- The bedroom comprises of comfortable Queen size bed (160 cm x 200 cm), LED TV with Cable TV, and DVD player.
- Fresh bed linen and towels are provided during your arrival and if you stay more than 1 week I prepare spare bed linen.
- Wardrobe with hangers and chest of drawers to store your belongings
- Air conditioned at bedroom and living room,
- Bathroom with hot shower, toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, hand soap, and body soap
- Kitchen including stove, exhaust, rice cooker, fridge, microwave, cooking utensils, frying pans, dishes, glasses and flatware.
- Free wifi
- It sleeps 2 persons comfortably.
- You live in private and have your own keys!
The apartment building has good facilities.
Reception, 24 hour security, landscaped swimming pool & gardens, children playground, Fitness, jacuzzi, sauna, barbeque area, tennis court, convenience store, laundry and ATM, and easy to call a taxi
In addition to its location in the city center, the area is safe and quiet.
Free Access to Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, and Gym.
If you bring car. You can subscribe to the parking area. It's more efficient.
* Use the access card to enter the apartment building, swimming pool area and the gym room.
* Losing the access card and keys will be charged US$30.
* Please remove your shoes when entering the apartment
* When leaving the apartment at anytime please turn off the A/C unit, lights, water faucet and don’t forget to lock the door
* Because electric power is 2200 watt, if you want to turn on the water heater in the bathroom or use microwave, you should turn off A/C in the living room.
* Try to keep the noise to a moderate level late at night.
* No smoking allowed in the apartment, there is a smoke detector in the unit
* Make yourself at home, relax, enjoy and be comfortable.
* If you need something, email or call me
Good location and decent place to stay. Pool is nice. Had some power issues but were related to building problems and major flooding happening in JKT at the time.
Riana's apartment was ideal for my partner and I's visit to Jakarta. The apartment is comfortable containing a double bed, bathroom facilities, a washing machine and kitchen facilities. Riana met us when we arrived and showed us to the apartment and patiently provided the information we needed.
The apartment is appromiately 40-45 minutes from the airport during non peak times but when we arrived (during evening rush) it took us about 1 hour and 30 minutes to arrive from the airport so when organising a time to meet Riana. The taxi can enter the ground level of the tower and we notified the reception for the tower that we had arrived and Riana then came down to meet us.
The apartment complex has a number of features. For example there is a bluebird taxi rank on the ground floor of the building opposite the main entrance to the apartments and at the front some small restaurants and convenient stores. The apartment are also located within 5 minutes walk of Thamarin Plaza and Plaza Indonesia. The apartments are located about 5 to 10 minutes walk from Selamat Datang Monument (where they are currently building a busway stop on the No 1 busway route). During our stay we walked to Bundaran busway stop within 10-15 minutes (also on No 1 Kota - Block M) and this was convenient.
If you are interested in trying local street food there are a number of stalls on the way to Selamat Datang Monument.
The only thing to be aware of is that light sleepers should wear earplugs. Indonesia is a muslim country and as such Jakarta's mosques do the early morning call to prayer. One morning, one of the singers at a nearby was particularly enthusiastic.
I really enjoyed staying here. All round a good experience. I love swimming and having a sauna so I was in heaven!
Nice apartment on a good and central location in Jakarta with very nice facilities. Can certainly recommend it for a stay.
Riana was very accommodative, she responded my messages very quite and gave me complete direction how to get to the apartment. I was not able to meet her in person as she lives not in the apartment and she also just gave a birth (congratulations once again).
It was nice staying at her apartment, located in a prime area, very close to shopping area. All you need just go down to the ground floor, they have 24 convenient stores. The apartment its self was nice, she was informing me of the electricity that has not big capacity. However, that did not bother me at all as I did not use Air Con often.
over all, i really enjoyed that stay at her apartment. hope to be back there again sometime. Thank you so much Riana
I'm coming in that place many times. It's a great appartment, very clean, in a very central place in Jakarta and with a great view. Riana can answer to all your questions if you have some problems.
I had a very positive experience in Riana's flat. At very short notice she responded to my request and had the flat ready within hours. After this I was caught in a Jakarta traffic-jam, but despite this delay her staff waited patiently on my arrival and were a credit to the site. The flat itself is in Thamrin City, a good location for anyone who needs a Central Jakarta base, the electrical goods are all in working order, and despite the bathroom being slightly small it is more than enough for one person. The bed is comfortable and there is excellent air-con in the flat, with a great night view from the balcony. Overall I'm very happy to recommend Riana's flat to anyone considering staying in Jakarta.
This host has 8 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hi, I'm Riana. I love to travel with my lovely family and enjoy new experiences, learn the culture and meet new people. I like movies, cooking and reading.Thank you for checking out my listing. If you have questions, feel free to contact me. I am looking forward to your stay!