This comfortable apartment is in Thamrin Residences Apartment. This is my second apartment. This apartment is in 23rd floor. If this apartment is not available, I have another unit on same location.
*** CONVENIENT LOCATION ***
The apartment is within walking distance to many great locations
- The apartment is in the center of Jakarta. Close to Bundaran HI or HI Circle which mean also close to Central Business District - Golden Triangle Area of MH Thamrin Street and General Sudirman Street.
- Beautiful and luxurious malls such as Plaza Indonesia, EX, and Grand Indonesia Shopping Town are within walking distance. Cullinary spots, and entertainment facilities are available in this mall.
- Thamrin City mall just 2 minutes walk. There is Hypermart (Big supermartket) in this mall. This mall also become one of largest wholesale center in Jakarta and a great place to buy batik products.
- There are a large variety of restaurant in front of the building with nice seating area. Pizza Hut Delivery is located here too.
- There are convenience stores in front of apartment and 1 in the building.
*** THE ROOM AMENITIES ***
- This is 1 bedroom apartment with separate living room and bathroom.
- The bedroom comprises of comfortable Queen size bed (160 cm x 200 cm), LED TV with Cable TV, and DVD player.
- Fresh bed linen and towels are provided during your arrival and if you stay more than 1 week I prepare spare bed linen.
- Wardrobe with hangers and chest of drawers to store your belongings
- Air conditioned at bedroom and living room,
- Bathroom with hot shower, toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, hand soap, and body soap
- Kitchen including stove, exhaust, rice cooker, fridge, microwave, cooking utensils, frying pans, dishes, glasses and flatware.
- Free wifi
- It sleeps 2 persons comfortably.
- You live in private and have your own keys!
The apartment building has good facilities.
Reception, 24 hour security, landscaped swimming pool & gardens, children playground, Fitness, jacuzzi, sauna, barbeque area, tennis court, convenience store, laundry and ATM, and easy to call a taxi
In addition to its location in the city center, the area is safe and quiet.
Free Access to Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, and Gym.
If you bring car. You can subscribe to the parking area. It's more efficient.
* Use the access card to enter the apartment building, swimming pool area and the gym room.
* Losing the access card and keys will be charged US$30.
* Please remove your shoes when entering the apartment
* When leaving the apartment at anytime please turn off the A/C unit, lights, water faucet and don’t forget to lock the door
* Because electric power is 2200 watt, if you want to turn on the water heater in the bathroom or use microwave, you should turn off A/C in the living room.
* Try to keep the noise to a moderate level late at night.
* No smoking allowed in the apartment, there is a smoke detector in the unit
* Make yourself at home, relax, enjoy and be comfortable.
* If you need something, email or call me
I have stayed here before. Riana was out of town, but I was greeted at the building for the key exchange at check-in, and communication was easy. Check out was easy, too. As in my previous review, this is a great apartment. Great building. Great pool with a nice gym, too, and an elevated track to jog around ("elevated" referring to the 5th floor facilities). Great location. I'll continue to look for this place every time I travel to Jakarta.
Nice and convenient apartment with great location. Riana was very kind and replied quickly to all my questions. Highly recommended.
I highly recommend Riana and her apartment. Spotlessly clean, every single thing you need, fast unlimited internet, and a great location. Riana quickly answered any questions I had and was very friendly and professional.
Stayed at one of the apartment that Riana has in Jakarta (this is my first AIRBNB experience), the property is in a great location as it is very close to Grand Indonesia & Plaza Indonesia (both just a few minutes walk away). The apartment is exactly as the photos show, the pool at the apartment complex is beautiful and extremely large. Riana was great, she is a lovely person, she waited a few hours for me since the traffic in Jakarta can often be extremely busy, when I requested to check out a few hours later on the last day she was fine with it. Overall I certainly would recommend Riana and her apartments in Thamrin, Jakarta.
Good location and decent place to stay. Pool is nice. Had some power issues but were related to building problems and major flooding happening in JKT at the time.
Riana's apartment was ideal for my partner and I's visit to Jakarta. The apartment is comfortable containing a double bed, bathroom facilities, a washing machine and kitchen facilities. Riana met us when we arrived and showed us to the apartment and patiently provided the information we needed.
The apartment is appromiately 40-45 minutes from the airport during non peak times but when we arrived (during evening rush) it took us about 1 hour and 30 minutes to arrive from the airport so when organising a time to meet Riana. The taxi can enter the ground level of the tower and we notified the reception for the tower that we had arrived and Riana then came down to meet us.
The apartment complex has a number of features. For example there is a bluebird taxi rank on the ground floor of the building opposite the main entrance to the apartments and at the front some small restaurants and convenient stores. The apartment are also located within 5 minutes walk of Thamarin Plaza and Plaza Indonesia. The apartments are located about 5 to 10 minutes walk from Selamat Datang Monument (where they are currently building a busway stop on the No 1 busway route). During our stay we walked to Bundaran busway stop within 10-15 minutes (also on No 1 Kota - Block M) and this was convenient.
If you are interested in trying local street food there are a number of stalls on the way to Selamat Datang Monument.
The only thing to be aware of is that light sleepers should wear earplugs. Indonesia is a muslim country and as such Jakarta's mosques do the early morning call to prayer. One morning, one of the singers at a nearby was particularly enthusiastic.
I really enjoyed staying here. All round a good experience. I love swimming and having a sauna so I was in heaven!
This host has 11 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hi, I'm Riana. I love to travel with my lovely family and enjoy new experiences, learn the culture and meet new people. I like movies, cooking and reading.Thank you for checking out my listing. If you have questions, feel free to contact me. I am looking forward to your stay!