About this listing
"Be in Bo" is a concept of welcome in the heart of the historical city.
The apartment on the 4th floor without elevator in a building in the historic center is composed of vestibule, kitchen, master bedroom, guest bedroom, rooftops, bathroom. Free WI-FI High-fast.
The fourth floor without elevator of a concern, but the need there is always someone ready to lend a hand! this small effort will be rewarded with a fantastic view and a wonderful brightness of the spaces.
For cleaning, bed linen, towels, bath soap, homemade breakfast package there are extra costs.
For safety reasons is not possible use of kitchen for cooking, washing machine, tumble dryer, washes dishes.
Is possible use only microwave, kettle, hairdryer, tv.
The location is the strong point, in the historical center, in the District of the University:
900 mt Central Trains Station
450 mt parking Piazza 8 Agosto
500 mt Via Dell'Indipendenza
600 mt municipal Theatre
800 mt "2 Torri" (an important middle age monument, a symbol of the city of Bologna).
900 mt Piazza Maggiore
1,0 km Museum of Modern Art "Mambo"
1,0 km Film Llibrary and cinema film lumière
1,9 km University Hospital of Bologna polyclinic S. Orsola-Malpighi
2,0 km Exhibition Centers - District of international fairs
2,2 km Central Park "Regina Margherita"
2,8 km Tollgate (Highway to Milan, Florence, Venice, Padova, Rimini, Ancona...)
3,4 km Stadium "Dall'Ara"
6,8 km International Airport of Bologna
Universities, Schools of Italian, International cooking schools, Cinemas, Important Theaters, Shops, Pubs , Restaurants, Gyms, Swimming pool and SPA are all within a few tens of meters.
In addition around the place you will find a lot bus stops to quickly reach the exhibition grounds, the airport and Hospital St.Orsola
Interaction with Guests
Weekdays I'm working out of Bologna and I will not be home from 8:30 AM to 7:30 PM.
Sometime I'm go out on weekends.
- Don't smoke
- Does not come with the shoes; always leave out the front door.
- The towel on the radiator in bathroom can be used as a shower mat.
- The hot water is adjusted by positioning the valve at the top, just after you turn off the boiler and starts out hot water (be careful to adjust the hot water is not directing the spray on your body because it is very hot) then adjust little below the horizontal in order to have an optimal temperature.
- Open the bathroom window (inside and outside) during the shower.
- Remember to close the windows before you leave home.
- Does not include the use of: stove, washer and clothes dryer, dishwasher.
- You can use the electric kettle and microwave.
- Upon checkout, you can leave the keys on the table and simply close the door.
- Never to close the gate outside the door because you do not have the keys.
- Is given only one set of keys.
About the Host, Gaetano
My name is Gaetano, class 1978. Graduated from Interior Design, I am working as designer for a society that make shops retail of top brand in all the world.
I manage a B&B from 2 years.
I am an energetic, enthusiastic and very human person, I hope that renting this apartment will be an opportunity to meet similar people. I take great care of my apartment, and I will try to take great care of you as well, even with the distance, so you can enjoy your stay in Bologna. I believe that everything is based on trust. Let's see how it works!
I speak Italian and English and my Japanese colleague she is available for help for who speaks Japan.