About this listing
I have traveled the world. And at all of these places, I have stayed in luxury hotels, B & B's, homestays, and hostels. The commonality in all of these places was that I had a clean place to shower, store my luggage, and sleep.
This is exactly what I have to offer you, including the following:
- An extremely comfortable full-sized bed that fits two people (Pillows and Blankets will be provided)
- Luxury rental building with a doorman, so there is a lot of security
- Floor-to-ceiling windows that have a direct view of the Freedom Tower, the Manhattan Bridge and Downtown Brooklyn
- Access to the building amenities include a state-of-the-art fitness center
- Washer/Dryer in the apartment
- Open kitchen, cable TV, and wireless internet
- 5-minute walk to almost all of the NYC subway lines: A, C, 2, 3, 4, 5, F, R, Q, B, D subway lines (20 minutes to Times Square in Manhattan)- one stop away from Chinatown in Manhattan.
- I will also be living in the apartment, but I have my own separate bedroom.
***Please include a brief description about yourself upon inquiry (e.g. age, occupation, interests, hobbies, purpose of trip, time of arrival, and time of departure). Thank you.
- Take off your shoes when you are inside of the apartment
- Please do not roll luggage on the floor (if it is not a backpack)
- No outside guests
- Must be over 18 years old
- No smoking/drugs inside of the apartment
- Please be courteous and clean
- Please note that the apartment does not have window shades/blinds, so please bring a sleeping mask if you are sensitive to morning light
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
Originally from Los Angeles, I moved to NYC for school. I graduated 6 years ago, and currently I am a full-time professional. I enjoy traveling, but I have called New York my home for 8 years. I also enjoy food. By staying with me, you're not only getting a place to rest and a place to keep your luggage, but you are also getting a tour guide. I love NYC, and I will be here to assist you with any questions about the city.