Villa Via is located in the heart of Seminyak on the beach - elite neighborhood on the southwest coast of
Bali. Seminyak is the most favorite place to stay among the Europeans, the right choice in favor
Via Villa is surrounded by the best cafes and restaurants, gourmet cuisine for all tastes, as well
as spas with first class service on the street Oberoi, which presents a variety of boutiques and
shops of the world's leading brands.
The 2-minute walk to the beach will take you to the hot sandy beaches of the Indian Ocean,
which is equally pleasant to lie in the sun or enjoy the spectacular sunsets. One of the best
places to contemplate the sunset is a world famous club restaurant Ku De Ta (Ku De Ta),
which offers a rich cocktail and a bar card, fine cuisine, European service of the highest level,
comfortable interior and always great music. Club Ku De Ta located just 2 minutes walk
3 bedrooms (each equipped with individual bathroom)
Large swimming pool (equipped with sun loungers)
Large living room open air
Kitchen with all necessary equipment
TV and DVD in every badroom
Cleaning every day
The reservation was canceled 37 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
We had stayed for 4 nights. The Villa is very spacious and cozy. It is about 10 mins walk to the main street where you can find great restaurants easily. Our host Marina and Svetlana is also very helpful before our trip and during our stay. They replied to our email quires and our text messages very promptly too. We also appreciate the daily housekeeping and arrangement for pick-up from the airport and back.
Marina will also recommend baby-sitter and driver for day-tour when you ask. We had tried for a 1-day tour with the driver, Gusti, recommended by Marina and he is very good and speaks good English. We enjoyed our time in Bali very much.
The reservation was canceled 7 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Stayed at Villa Viona for 4 days and would highly recommend it to anyone.
Well located near the beach and many bars and restaurants. The villa is very comfortable and clean with friendly service.
We were picked up at the airport as arranged which was a great relief after 30 hours flight, and were greeted at the villa by Svetlana who showed us around and made us feel very welcome.
- The villa was spacious with an awesome rocking chair in the living room.
- it is a 8-10min walk to Kudeta and the beach
- daily housekeeping
- address of villa is registered with the cab company so you just need to quote a ref number instead of having to describe exact location to cab company
- its a 3bedroom villa that will house 6-7 guests comfortably, but there were only two deckchairs/sunbeds by the pool
- thru-out our 4 day stay, the empty water dispense did not get refilled - so it was a lucky thing we brought bottles of water back everyday as the nearest shop that sells water was a bit of a distance to manage via the narrow driveways, especially if its late at night
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.