About This Listing
For sightseeing! Small share room Yokohama 9 minutes Kamakura 36 minutes Shibuya 42 minutes
A small shared room perfect for sightseeing. It's only 9 minutes to Yokohama, 36 minutes to Kamakura, and 42 minutes to Shibuya by JR lines.
Hello! My name is Takayuki. I'm 33 year old Japanese male and I would like to welcome you to my apartment. Although it is small, it is cozy and clean, and situated in a quiet neighborhood, which is a nice place to rest after a long day of traveling or sightseeing.
The price includes:
- clean towel
- clean bed sheet
- your own single size bed (you can choose futon (the traditional japanese mattress) or the top bunk bed)
- TV, wifi
- use of kitchen
- hot water for shower or hot tub
- washing machine
I love meeting different people from different places and nationalities to practice English and to make friends. Hopefully, in the future I can visit you in your country.
During your stay, whenever I have time after work, we could hang out in the evening. And if I have time off, I will be willing to be your tour guide.
To get to my apartment:
- Take the Keihin Tohoku/Negishi line from Yokohama to Yamate station
- From Yamate station it only takes 2 minutes on foot.
- There's a convenient store (7-11) on the way from the station to my apartment.
- Chinatown is only 1 train stop away (Ishikawachou station).
- Yokohama is mere 4 stations away.
Welcome and enjoy your stay!
From Yokohama Station to Keihin northeast Negishi Line 9-minute Yamate Station It is on foot 2 minutes from Yamate Station!
The reservation was canceled the day before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Although Yuki 's house is not very big, but the house is tidy and clean. It is really suitable for people going alone. Yuki is a very helpful guy, he helped us with our heavy luggages and guide us to visit Yokohama. We are really enjoy staying in his house. Thanks so much ;) Yuki
Good to find a place to sleep, nice park around, easy to go any where.
Un séjour de qualité avec un accueil remarquable, merci !
Good way to experience an authentic Japanese modern dwelling. Nothing fancy but provides a decent shelter and warm welcoming host.