NB this apartment is not in Clonsilla, it s in the city centre, search for spencer dock Dublin :)
I live in a beautiful apartment in central Dublin together with a great flatmate. I travel a lot so my room is empty often, there's easily space for two (can provide an aerobed if you're three).
I might've forgotten to list something below, please do feel free to ask me if it is available, I'd be happy to let you know. I will respond to all your messages asap.
• Comfortable double bed in private room with small balcony overlooking the apartment gardens and the other apartments. The sun comes up from this room's side which is nice to wake up with.
• Private Flatscreen TV in the Room.
• Free wifi throughout the apartment.
• Dishwasher, washing machine, iron and iron board...
• Top quality ensuite Villeroy & Boch private bathroom, with power shower, heating if needed & bunch of towels available too. Flatmate has his bathroom so you're not sharing.
• Also kitchen with granite worktops and integrated appliances with teas and food products that you can use, toaster, mixer... everything you need to cook anything you wish.
• Large balcony overlooking the courtyard.
• Living room with comfy couch and dining area for four. You will share this with my very cool and friendly flatmate.
• Fitted wardrobes, enough space for your clothes.
• Concierge service if needed.
• Very close to tram (luas line, goes right to o'connel street), metro, airport bus (747, just in front of the convention centre) and other buses, but also walking distance to all that's central (+/- 12 minutes to Grand Canal Dock, +/- 18 minutes to the spire, temple bar, and shopping districts... +/- 4 minutes from river)
• Neighborhood is new and has some of the newest architecture, loveliest grocery shops/bakeries and restaurants in about 10 min walking distance.
The very new and luxury apartments at Spencer Dock are the most ambitious example of urban regeneration ever undertaken in Ireland. Spencer Dock is extremely well served by a range of high quality public transport including the Luas, facilitating easy access throughout the city and beyond. A new railway station has opened which facilitates people living and working in the Dockland area.
Hope to see your messages coming in. Again feel free to write me if you have any questions whatsoever, I am flexible and am willing to come forth to any special requests.
(Smoking is allowed, but not in the house, on the balconies only.)
Just treat the place as you would treat your own place, unless you wreck your own place :p
(Smoking in balconies only, not inside the house.)
Great host with quick and clear communication and a lovely room! Very close to city centre Dublin and so peaceful and quiet. It was incredibly difficult for us to find (due to a wrong address and initially the building was not accessible by car, both of which could have been remedied by us contacting Anass earlier) but Anass was so helpful and very quick with responses which we really appreciated. We were bummed we weren't able to meet Anass, but we were in fairly late and left very early. Definitely recommend staying, just make sure you have the correct address (:
This host has 16 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Young professionals in Online Advertising, eager to discover the world through true life experiences.
Anass: I am the guy in the picture and recently moved to the Netherlands, so when you write in for stays in Dublin, feel free to reach out to Priyanka. I work in online marketing in Amsterdam and I love to travel and meet people from all over the world. I'd like to think I am considerate, clean and thoughtful. I will make sure to treat your place perfectly!