Our beautiful house, suitable for family vacation just footsteps from Amsterdam, is located in a very quiet residential area, with traffic minimal, at a walking distance from metro station and shopping mall. Amsterdamsebos, where you can walk, ride horse, canoe is nearby. You can also walk along a canal nearby
The house is only 15 minutes drive from Schiphol airport ( bus 199 stop Brink ,or train to Amsterdam South station and then metro 51, same stop as above ), or 20/25 minutes from Amsterdam Central Station ( metro 51 stop as above ), or 15/20 minutes from the very hearth of Amsterdam, i.e. Leidseplei/Vondelpark ( tram 5 and then metro 51, stop as above ).
Metro station and bus stop are at a walking distance, a shopping mall ( with a supermarket, butcher, grocer, baker, delicatessen, stationary, etc.) just opposite to the metro station.
The house is situated in a compound where traffic is minimal or non existent. Two or three playing grounds for children are in the compound. You can also enjoy a beautiful promenade along a small canal in a grove behind the house, and from there enjoy also a picturesque view of the Dutch countryside.
The Amstel river, and the Amsterdamsebos ( Woods ) wher you can walk, run, canoe or ride horse, are not far.
Not far also the South Station of Amsterdam, from where you can travel by train to Den Haag, Rotterdam, Haarlem, Alkmaar, Delft, Horn or any other place you like.
The details of the house are the following:
- Ground floor: Entrance hall, small toilet with basin, living room with stereo and big flat TV, fully equipped kitchen
- Private garden ( 50 sq. meters ) with garden set, where you can have a pleasant sunbathing, or you can relax in the shadow of an electrical awning
- Private open parking space
- First floor: Master bedroom ( 16 sq. meters ) with king size double bed, built-in mirror wardrobe, cabinet; two small bedrooms( one 10 sq. meters and another one 8 sq. meters ) both with single bed ; bathroom with bathtube, shower, basin and toilet
- Attic: open space with wash-machine and dryer: studio with single bed, chair-bed and cabinet.
The house is fully equipped with bed linen, quilts, blankets and bath-towels. The kitchen is also fully equipped, with dishes, cutlery, pots and pans, built-in appliances ( oven, gas stove, dish-washer ) and microwave, refrigerator, freezer, and coffe machines as well.
Smoking please only in the garden.
No pets are allowed
The house is completely at the disposal of the guests, since we do not live in it.
In the living room you will find maps both of Amsterdam and Amstelveen, and also museum maps.
I can suggest you to pay a visit at least to one of main attraction in Amsterdam:
• Anne Frank house
• Van Gogh museum
• Stedelijk museum ( modern art, recently completely renovated )
• Rijksmuseum ( Rembrandt, Vermeer, Potter – also completely renovated )
• The lively pleinen ( squares ) of Amsterdam: Leidseplein, Rembrandtplein, Damplein
• Waterloo flea market
• De Loieer antique market
• The Binnenhof
• The Schouwburg theater
• The Concertgebouw
• The Melkweg disco
• The Vondelpark, with picnic, skating, sporting places, restaurants, terraces
• A cruise through the “ grachten “ ( Herengracht, Prinsengracht, Keizergracht, Singel, etc. )
• The floating flower market
• The Royal Palace
• The picturesque Jordaan district
• The red light district ( not for the girls in the windows, however, but because in my opinion it is the oldest and most beautiful district in Amsterdam, from an architectural point of view ).
Cozyness and no traffic
Metro 51 to Amsterdam
Bus 199 to Schiphol
THE VILLA AT THE COST OF AN HOTEL ROOM.
FREE PARKING - FREE WI-FI - WELCOME BREAKFAST
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$14 / night after 4 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$855 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2850 /month|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!! Paolo's home is simply fantastic! There is lots of space and plenty of comfortable rooms for every guest. The location is perfect for easy access to all of Holland, so next time, we would probably chose to stay here for our whole trip.
Everything is clean and neat and additional comforts are available. Thank you Paolo for your graciousness in accommodating our extra guest!
House Paolo is a great place. Very close to the Metro and a large shop. A very large house. We had five people and each had a room available. The kitchen has everything you need microwave, dishwasher. Thank you, Paolo.
Paolo's house is great!!! Very clean and tidy and great leaving space. located 2 min from transport and location is good for city centre, airport and all the rest around Amsterdam.
Communication was great and we were looked after in every step.
We loved our stay in Paolo's house and we will definitely look to come back on our next visit to Amsterdam.
Thank you very much!!!
Had a great time at Paolo's villa. The place was perfect for the five of us and one tram ride away from the city. Paolo was very responsive to whatever needs we had. I highly recommend booking with Paolo for your accommodations.
Maison très bien située à 30 minutes en métro de l'hyper-centre d'Amsterdam. Paolo est un facilitateur qui renseigne sur ce que l'on peut visiter et/ou faire dans le région.
Le logement est très facile d'accès en voiture car situé au Sud d'Amsterdam. A recommander pour une famille qui souhaite découvrir la capitale hollandaise.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.