About this listing
Stay in the upper floor of a bright, open, & charming historic home. West Portal is a safe, peaceful "transit village" with cafes & restaurants. Walk 3 mins to the metro (subway) station. Wait 2-4 mins for train. Ride downtown in 15 mins!
Upper-floor bedroom & bathroom in renovated 1925 Marina-style home, accessible from front door and private from the rest of the house. You also have access to the living room & kitchen (1000 sq ft / 100m²).
- Private bathroom with new tile, vanity, & tub
- Organic coffee, tea, creamer, soymilk, cereal
- Hairdryer, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, towels
- Iron & board upon request
- Views of Mt Davidson, Forest Hill, & Mt Sutro
- Open kitchen with new granite top and cherry cabinets
- New stainless dishwasher, refrigerator, and gas stove
Interaction with Guests
EASY CHECK-IN with keypad entry system. No physical keys needed. Self check-in is possible, giving you privacy & flexibility in arrival time.
JUST STEPS from award-winning restaurants, groceries, boutique shops, and a movie theater.
15 min subway ride to downtown
10 min drive to 280 Freeway
10 min subway to Enterprise Rent-a-Car
Other Things to Note
We keep our calendar here up to date! If you're new to Airbnb, please VERIFY your account and message me first to introduce yourself. Otherwise, feel free to make a reservation.
If you need PARKING, let us know when you're booking as I'm usually able to reserve my driveway for you.
There are 18 STEPS from the ground to your room on the upper floor.
- No smokers, please. Sorry, I'm allergic!
- No overnight guests who are not on your reservation.
- This is a quiet neighborhood. No partiers please.
- Please take off your shoes while indoors.
- Laundry hours are 9am - 9pm. $5 per load.
- No pets except service animals for disabled persons.