Our spacious garden-level extra bedroom is a sweet retreat on Chicago's North Side. It comfortably accommodates two, and features a private bathroom, washer/dryer access and parking. Quaint garden out back, quiet street out front, semi-private entrance and El/Metra/CTA bus within walking distance.
WHAT MAKES OUR PLACE UNIQUE?
• Clean, rehabbed, modern bedroom for two
• Private bathroom, with spa-rrific shower (bathroom ceiling's a bit low, an FYI for all you b-ball players)
• Semi-private entrance
• Quiet, family-friendly block
• 5-minute walk from Foster and Clark streets
WHAT WILL YOU HAVE ACCESS TO?
• Complimentary wi-fi
• In-room cable TV
• Washer and dryer access
• Space heater and portable fan
• In-room mini-refrigerator and microwave
• Hair dryer
• Garage parking spot (if needed, at a small daily fee)
License or registration numberCity registration pending
Learn about this field
1. Please take off your shoes inside the house. We try to keep our place super clean. NOTE: The floors can get a little bit cold, so please feel free to bring slippers or thicker socks. We also provide slippers if you forget yours—just let us know.
2. The living room and kitchen are our private space.
3. We try—and would like our guests to as well—to keep it down between 10pm-7am so everyone gets a good night's sleep.
4. Turn off the lights in the hallway and in your room, and shut off the space heater or fan when you're not around.
5. Be sure to lock up when you leave the house.
6. No smoking, drugs or pets, please.
7. Enjoy Chicago!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 5 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We love to show travelers around Chicago as much as we like to travel. When Tun isn't teaching at a public school and CC isn't editing and writing magazine articles, we're rock climbing or eating our way through the city. Together, we've been to over 45 countries and lived in five. 他會說漢語, y ella habla español, if you need a translator. Come stay in our urban oasis!