Our home is a clean, charming duplex perfectly located in the Mission District near Noe Valley and Bernal Heights. The duplex is shared with 4 other lovely individuals who work in the non-profit, cognitive science and startup worlds. Everyone has their own busy schedules and you will likely have the place mostly to yourself. We are ready to meet and greet guests from here & around the world. Amenities include: wireless internet, large TV w/ DVD, HBO Go, HULU, and Netflix.
- High 12ft ceilings w/ Closet Space
- Full Bed
- Hardwood Floors
- Living room
- 2 Bathrooms
- Kitchen with updated stainless dishwasher, refrigerator, and gas stove.
- Front patio (perfect for your morning coffee)
- Back patio with grill
- Conveniently located on the south end of the Mission District and in close proximity to Noe Valley and Bernal Heights shops, restaurants, bars, and breweries.
- 4 blocks from Valencia street, the most progressive boulevard in the city featuring non-stop eateries, bars, art galleries, murals, coffee houses, parks and boutiques.
- 4 blocks from the quaint Noe Valley neighborhood with its unique shopping, coffee shops and amazing eateries.
- 7 Blocks from the storied Dolores Park with its beautifully expansive views of the city and the bay.
- 2 blocks from Muni Line
- 6 blocks from BART Station
- 3 blocks from Zip Car rentals
SFO is 20-25 min away by car. You can usually find a shuttle for around $15 or a cab for $35.
If this space is listed as available on Airbnb, you can assume it is. Feel free to message me with any questions about the room or the neighborhood.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.