Quite central location, walking distance to Zurich main station, city center, trendy Zurich West, river and lake.
- Modern furnished room with desk and chair.
- Free WiFi.
- Bathroom with shower next to bedroom. Towels provided.
- Breakfast available if requested and agreed by host (CHF 10 per night). Please let us know at time of booking if you wish breakfast. Not always possible.
- Use of laundry and dryer upon request and against fee possible.
Interaction with Guests
We look forward to interact with our guests but also respect their privacy if they prefer.
- Zurich Kreis 5 is a trendy neighbourhood in the center of the city. There are plenty of restaurants, coffee shops, bars, take aways, cinemas, night clubs, boutiques, shops, summer open air bars on the river and river swimming within easy walking distance.
- Zurich Kreis 1 (city center) and trendy Zurich West are also within a short walk.
- There are jogging and walking trails along the river 5 minutes from the apartment.
- Thanks to the proximity to Zurich main station (Zürich HB) any place in Switzerland can be easily reached: Exploring other cities, excursions to the mountains including hiking and skiing in winter within 60 minutes.
- Zurich airport can be reached in about 20 to 30 minutes from the apartment.
There is a bus stop 3 minutes walking distance away, a tram stop with 3 lines 5 minutes walking distance. Zurich main station (Zürich HB) 10 minutes walking distance.
Other Things to Note
- Check in time to be agreed before arrival. During the week check in is usually only possible after 6 pm. On weekends there is more flexibility.
- The apartment is on the 3rd floor. There is no elevator in the building.
Please respect the following:
- No smoking in the room and the apartment
- As there are other people living in the building, please avoid loud noises at night
- We appreciate cleanliness and tidiness
- If possible do not walk around the apartment in street shoes
- No visitors
- No pets
- Please lock the apartment door always with the key and do not leave the key in the lock
I stayed for one night in a room in Ivo's apartment. The place was indeed wonderful. It is located in a central location, very close to the tram stop and a big supermarket. Ivo was also a great host; he turned up to welcome me in person. The accommodation was also very clean and tidy. I highly recommend this place to anyone who visits Zurich.
Probably my best airbnb experience. The house is very trendy and clean. Ivo is a very hospitable and knowledgeable host. I couldn't ask more.
The location was great. The place was great. Ivo was a kind host. I would recommend without reservation.
Everything is described - very tidy place & nice host. Can definitely recommend it.
L'appartement est magnifique et la réception impeccable. Je me suis senti très à l'aise.
I contacted Ivo with only a 30-minute notice, late in the evening, and he was so kind and flexible to check me in. I really appreciated, and, alone, would justify a come back!
The flat is gorgeous, and Ivo is a discrete and well organised host. The room itself is as you see it, with the private bathroom being a great plus.
I will certainly return!
This place must be highly considered if you're planning to stay in Zurich and need a single bed. His generosity and kind hospitality is displayed in his room provided and in his personality.
In Zurich there are multiple trains going to and from the Zurich HB (downtown) station and the airport. It's a 10 min walk or so to his place from Zurich HB so the location is what helped sell the room to me. After arriving Ivo was more than willing to answer any questions I had. The reviews for the cleanliness and service for rooms on (website hidden) were appalling for the cheapest rooms in hotels/hostels. For the price, you'll get so much value booking with Ivo.
I like traveling, reading, music, movies, doing sports such as skiing. swimmimg, hiking, gym. I enjoy city life as well as being in nature and discovering new things, meeting friends and new people.