About this listing
This is a pretty studio, with its own bathroom and shower and there is a kitchen you can use but is shared with the unit upstairs. There is a full size bed, a couch and a spare mattress. Brand new carpet and furniture.
My AIRBNB listing is LEGAL in New York City, it's ok to rent rooms in a townhouse, and not ok to rent them in an apartment building.
Hi, I am renting out my brand new apartment on the border of East Village and Greenwich Village. It is 550 sq feet. It has one bathroom. The kitchen with the washer and dryer is separate and shared with the upstairs unit. Its a second flight up.
Times are slow for January and February so feel free to ask me for a deal, specially for longer days.
I have two other listings in the building:
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/126443 for a 2BR and
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/568743 for the duplex 2BR
Its fully furnished with a a queen bed and a couch that can sleep one. If you need an extra mattress its possible.
This is by far the hottest area of Manhattan to live at the moment, the subway N R and 6 is 2 1/2 blocks away, F is 5 short blocks away and L is 8.
The apt comes with fresh sheets and towels as part of the small cleaning fee.
Good AC with remote controls. Perfect for visiting NYU (3 blocks away).
Lots of people asking me if its available for certain dates. The calendar in airbnb is accurate, so when it shows availability you can just book it. I know its scary booking stuff on the net but if you want me to give you a call after the booking just specify so and I will answer all your questions. I have a pretty strict cancellation policy but you still get most of your money back if you need to cancel. If you need to stay for a few months i can give you a good deal.
1) Is there onsite laundry in the apartment? Or a nearby laundromat?
yes small in apt wash fold x 2 av
2) I believe the ad said that it's flexible check-in/check-out...is there an absolute time we have to check in by or check out by? In other words, what's the latest we can check in or check out (we arrive in New York at 5:40pm)?
you can leave bags until 9pm in kitchen
3) When does the cleaning lady come? Also, is she optional? Some people are worried about having someone go through their stuff
before u arrive and after u leave
4) How may sets of keys will we be given? Can we have four sets since some of us will be going in and out at different times?
2 but u can make copies on 7st 2av hw store for 2 dollars. don't buzz all apartments because you forgot keys, call me there is a backup key in a restaurant and i can arrange for it. Also if you need to arrive late there is a way to leave you a key, please ask me and I will explain.
5) If something goes wrong (with the plumbing, electrical or whatever) who do we call? Will we be left someone's contact info?
call me, i have a plumber and carpenter on call. there is a sticker with plumber number on the boilers and water heaters in real emergency. the restaurant on the first floor helps you out.
6) Will you be stopping by the place during our stay? (Some people have read reviews about owners showing up without notice)
7) Is there anything we should be aware of? Maintenance issues, noises, weird neighbors....
just dont buzz all apts at 2am. Don't write me a message if you really don't want to book just to see if I reply, I get tons of messages and I reply to every one of them. I know its expensive, if you want to negotiate a price its possible, specially for longer stays, please send me a listing from airbnb for an equivalent place that is cheaper and I will match it. Thanks for reading, by renting this you are helping me pay for Stanford ;)
REGARDING THE REVIEW OF TOILET PAPER ETC: I now have a full time cleaning lady that deals with all the problems. Alex was the first person to stay in the place and all these issues are now fixed.
REGARDING THE SHARED KITCHEN - yes this place has a shared kitchen. It has a private shower, and bathroom and its otherwise a studio (a bedroom and living room in one room, like a hotel room), there is a separate room that is shared as a small kitchen and hallway between you and the second studio. The upstairs apt has its own kitchen.
Interaction with Guests
The wifi password is my last name 2 times. No crazy parties please.
Wifi pass is my last name twice, keith4 and siilatssiilats
There is now a faster internet keith4fast same password